Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 760 of 823 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762770810 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by roddykaregaran View Post
    Got it. Appreciate the gents. Gonna give that a shot.

While I’m here, anyone know where I can find some warm-colored LED interior bulbs? Looking to either go back to just regular OEM bulbs (if I can even find any) or change from my existing LED 6000k/6500k to something in the 4000k range. Where I’m at right now is just way too white-blue. I’ve checked Amazon, EBay, seen Ziza on ECS, but I’m afraid they’re still too white-blue for me.

This is the reason I haven't changed my bulbs yet either; everything is too cold looking. Curious about this one as well.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    This is the reason I haven't changed my bulbs yet either; everything is too cold looking. Curious about this one as well.
    Man....I've been looking for quite some time. Can't find anything. I just started looking for just regular OEM bulbs, and I can't find those either, although I just started looking. And it's hard to create my own custom set off eBay because everyone's definition of 4000k (if they even have it) is slightly different; so buying from multiple vendors might give an inconsistent look.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

My sis is going through her car for some maintenance stuff, and on the list is replacing the fuel filter. I figure she should replace the soft fuel lines as well. Are there specific fuel lines to replace i.e. are there specific lines to replace and do they have part numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    My sis is going through her car for some maintenance stuff, and on the list is replacing the fuel filter. I figure she should replace the soft fuel lines as well. Are there specific fuel lines to replace i.e. are there specific lines to replace and do they have part numbers?
    Don't think it's necessary at all. The only other line I would change with it is the vacuum line that goes to the F connector, and that's only if it falls apart when you disconnect it.

are you talking about the rubber hoses that connect to the fuel filter? If yes, when I replaced mine, the Bavauto kit included all the rubber hoses that connected to the hard lines, so I'd say ... YES
    Pete

I used the Bavauto kit too back in the day and I definitely needed new lines, my old ones crumbled apart and were not reusable. That being said, the Bavauto ones are even worse. I checked them recently and they are starting to crack and tear apart after only 2 years. Get silicone hoses.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

FWIW I reused mine and they were okay. Honestly, it's just some hose... I'd just take a trip down to the local parts store and buy a small length of fuel-rated hose in the correct size and call it a day
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Don't think it's necessary at all. The only other line I would change with it is the vacuum line that goes to the F connector, and that's only if it falls apart when you disconnect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    are you talking about the rubber hoses that connect to the fuel filter? If yes, when I replaced mine, the Bavauto kit included all the rubber hoses that connected to the hard lines, so I'd say ... YES
    Yeah, I meant the soft lines from the fuel filter to the hard lines.

Is Bavauto still even around? I thought ECS acquired them.

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I used the Bavauto kit too back in the day and I definitely needed new lines, my old ones crumbled apart and were not reusable. That being said, the Bavauto ones are even worse. I checked them recently and they are starting to crack and tear apart after only 2 years. Get silicone hoses.
    That's not great longevity at all.

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    FWIW I reused mine and they were okay. Honestly, it's just some hose... I'd just take a trip down to the local parts store and buy a small length of fuel-rated hose in the correct size and call it a day
    Yeah, I don't hear them being things that require replacement, just if you're there you might as well.

Is Bavauto still even around? I thought ECS acquired them.
    Yes, they are gone - rolled into ECS/Turner/Pelican.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Yeah, I meant the soft lines from the fuel filter to the hard lines.
    I changed them, but I'm not sure there was anything wrong with them, though. I ordered some Continental OEM hose from Pelican and it had the BMW print. But like t.er said, any fuel rated hose should suffice. Size is 8x13. 1 foot is more than enough for the 3 segments. I'd send you some, but I think shipping to PDX would exceed price of getting some fuel hose from NAPA or Oreillys locally.

Photos of the Conti hose in my project thread (here).

Edit: This is what I bought, link

Page 760 of 823 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762770810 ... LastLast