Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 803 of 823 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    thank you, sounds simple enough. Just need to get my hands on a center console piece with the seat heater buttons now
    I think I have one in my stash that I bought for when I was going to wire up the heated seats in the wife's touring. Never got around to that project so it's going back on eBay unless you want it!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I think I have one in my stash that I bought for when I was going to wire up the heated seats in the wife's touring. Never got around to that project so it's going back on eBay unless you want it!
    Is it the 5 button version? 2 heated seats, Traction control, dynamic sound and tire pressure reset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Where to find an affordable replacement front bumper for 04 coupe?
    I was shipped one for a sedan. It's a bit too wide at the ends.
    Didn't know or think they would be different. It seems some suppliers don't realise their's a Base (sedan) and a Coupe.
    Part number...anyone? Mod trick? Secrect mount parts?
    I learned something new. Even my shop guy was head scrathing.

Quote Originally Posted by RamTheJam View Post
    Didn't know or think they would be different. It seems some suppliers don't realise their's a Base (sedan) and a Coupe.
    https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_4310
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by RamTheJam View Post
    This is for an mtech II bumper right? Have you tried ümnitza? That’s where I’m going to get mine. Waiting for a sale though haha
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    This is for an mtech II bumper right? Have you tried ümnitza? That’s where I’m going to get mine. Waiting for a sale though haha
    Let me know what you think. They’re right by me and my bumper should really be re-done

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Let me know what you think. They’re right by me and my bumper should really be re-done
    For sure. I've heard good things, even that their prepainted parts are pretty spot on.

Unable to find definitive info on this, but does someone know if I need to get a new wire harness for the heated seat swap, or are our cars already equipped with the necessary harnesses to accommodate new wires routed to the heated seat pins?

You need to add wires manually. One thin wire and one fat wire from the center console to each seat. And then a thick ground to the ground comb under the seats. I don’t have the pin connectors on me, but Archbid has a great DIY that lists all these parts and potentially pins. If you have any issues, PM me as I’m doing the same project. I’m just @work

I recently revamped my cell phone mount situation in my 4runner. I was using one of the two cupholders to house a cell phone holder but have switched the setup to free that cup holder up. As a result of all this, I switched to a magsafe iPhone case (integrated magnetic ring into case, slim in width but the diameter of the circle is large and then it has a small straight magnetic strip at the 6 oclock)

Id like to do the same in the ZHP, I currently just prop the iPhone up in the cupholder but I would like to switch to something magsafe. Ive seen those cell phone mounts that are on the right side of the radio area. Who makes those? Does anyone have any magsafe/magnetic mount suggestions? Im looking for a really clean setup that doesn't stick out too much or look out of place while trying to free my cup holders up.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 803 of 823 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813 ... LastLast