Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 689 of 823 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699739789 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 8230
    That dude LOVES to slather his engine bay in engine dress up. Holy shit
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Lmao I literally LOL’d, looks like buttaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude needs to wipe.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Anybody know how I can get some ZHPMafia stickers? If not I’ll be making some of my own, just tempted to buy before DIY’ing it lol

2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Lol, Picture was taken while waiting the 20 mins after applying until wipe down, per the directions. Trust it looks much less shinny now.

Does anybody know the wiring diagram for the power rear sunshade to the button panel?

From what I understand it should be plug and play as long as I have the proper center console button switch, but do I have to tap into the fuse box at all? Or do I just run the white+yellow wire from the sunshade to the button panel & insert the two wires into the proper pinouts behind the switch panel wiring loom?

A little bit of a wiring noob but I’m going to retrofit this & PDC (Maybe) lol

Any chance there’s a way to replace the light bulb clips for the fog lights? Not talking about the pesky trim piece, but due to just giving up on those my wiring and end clip found there way to drag on the road beneath my car and got eaten up pretty bad.
    While I’m on the topic, are there any reliable trim pieces out there for fogs? Been through 3 from ECS

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Any chance there’s a way to replace the light bulb clips for the fog lights? Not talking about the pesky trim piece, but due to just giving up on those my wiring and end clip found there way to drag on the road beneath my car and got eaten up pretty bad.
    While I’m on the topic, are there any reliable trim pieces out there for fogs? Been through 3 from ECS
    Are you talking about the connectors themselves? If so, then yeah you can buy the connectors and some wiring to replace them from BMW. It'll requiring you to solder/crimp the connections though. You can also just buy an aftermarket 9006 connector as well if you wanted to.

Anybody know if Power folding M3 mirror motors are interchangeable between the M5 & sedan?

Want to do the power fold mod on my sedan mirrors

Page 689 of 823 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699739789 ... LastLast