Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 652 of 823 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662702752 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 8230
    Do our seats move back and forward when you first get in the car, or did mine spazz out moment? Tonight i had to move the car to change parking spots and clicked the unlock button once for the driver's door and when i got in, the seat moved back then forward, first time it had ever happened. In my 2003 pathfinder rust bucket, the seat moves back when i remove key from ignition then forward when key goes in, but this has not happened with the zhp so not aware of it being a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    Do our seats move back and forward when you first get in the car, or did mine spazz out moment? Tonight i had to move the car to change parking spots and clicked the unlock button once for the driver's door and when i got in, the seat moved back then forward, first time it had ever happened. In my 2003 pathfinder rust bucket, the seat moves back when i remove key from ignition then forward when key goes in, but this has not happened with the zhp so not aware of it being a feature.
    Never had this in my car, I know newer cars have memory seats that adjust based on the key and from what I'm reading e46s have this function. I would look in the manual to see how to program the seats in case it is just that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It is not supposed to move back and forward, only one direction upon unlocking. It goes straight to the set memory position and is not supposed to move when turning the car off. The only time it's supposed to move on its own is after unlocking the car with a key that has a different memory setting.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

The only time I noticed the driver seat moved by itself was when I test drove my first e46, 1999 323i. I unlocked the door with the key itself, not by pressing the fob buttons. I thought that was pretty cool.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    It is not supposed to move back and forward, only one direction upon unlocking. It goes straight to the set memory position and is not supposed to move when turning the car off. The only time it's supposed to move on its own is after unlocking the car with a key that has a different memory setting.
    Interesting you mention the key. I had been using the spare for the last couple months and right before i went out I decided to switch back to the primary one, so this was my first time using it since i switched to the spare. This morning and afternoon nothing happened so may have been a 1x thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    Interesting you mention the key. I had been using the spare for the last couple months and right before i went out I decided to switch back to the primary one, so this was my first time using it since i switched to the spare. This morning and afternoon nothing happened so may have been a 1x thing.

It was going to the memory setting with your primary key. Happens if you switch keys.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    It was going to the memory setting with your primary key. Happens if you switch keys.
    Bingo. This is what was happening.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Is the rubber on the corner light separate from the light?

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Is the rubber on the corner light separate from the light?
    No it's all part of the housing, but if yours go bad a new set of depo corners is only like 50 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Anyone have experience with D2 Racing Coilovers?
    https://www.d2racingcoilovers.com/se...x?prodID=12262

Page 652 of 823 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662702752 ... LastLast