Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 743 of 823 FirstFirst ... 243643693733741742743744745753793 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 8230
    Does the windshield wiper arm have a lot of adjustability in terms of its resting position, kind of like the steering wheel on the steering column? It rained overnight so I tested my wipers out for the first time since I've had my windshield replaced. It seems like the maximum position in the wiper arc is further inboard than before, i.e. it stops at 12:00ish on the driver's side, instead of 11:30 and parallel with the A pillar like it did before the windshield replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Does the windshield wiper arm have a lot of adjustability in terms of its resting position, kind of like the steering wheel on the steering column?
    Yes, the shafts & wipers have splines, so you might be off one.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Yes, the shafts & wipers have splines, so you might be off one.
    Perfect, thank you! I'd have looked myself but all the tools are at my folks' place.

Check the TIS for the alignment specs and you can measure how far out you are. Hopefully only need to adjust one of them and it's the one that comes off easy.

Does anyone know if the M3 carbon fiber front crash bar fits on the Mtech II bumper?
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I feel a little bit crazy asking this question -- you know, because safety first and all that jazz -- but I also feel like I'm in good company, so here goes:

I'm scheduled to get my passenger airbag recall done tomorrow.

Does it replace that dash section, and if it does, is the new material of different patina than the original?

I couldn't handle looking at that large piece of the dash being different than the rest.

- Anonymous
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    I'm scheduled to get my passenger airbag recall done tomorrow. Does it replace that dash section, and if it does, is the new material of different patina than the original? I couldn't handle looking at that large piece of the dash being different than the rest.
    Previous recalls involved replacing the vinyl section, but all matched well in our three E46s. One didn't fit as well as the original. Haven't scheduled this final recall yet.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

FWIW, no issues with mine.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Excellent, thanks gents.
    - Marc

Yup, no issue with my three replacements either.

Page 743 of 823 FirstFirst ... 243643693733741742743744745753793 ... LastLast