Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 816 of 823 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816817818 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Hmm, I’ll take a look in the morning and see if I can spot any hidden ones. Mine’s still off the car.
    Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Thanks a lot!

Okay sorry for the delay. I see 3 fine thread T30s

-2 below the throttle body facing upward
    -1 to the right of the ICV, it attaches the bracket that holds the “sucking jet pump” thing on the brake booster hose

The other 4 torx I see are coarse thread and smaller than T30.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Okay sorry for the delay. I see 3 fine thread T30s

-2 below the throttle body facing upward
    -1 to the right of the ICV, it attaches the bracket that holds the “sucking jet pump” thing on the brake booster hose

The other 4 torx I see are coarse thread and smaller than T30.
    Hmm, I’m not missing those…
    I had to remove the intake again today (dropped the cylinder 6 fuel injector between firewall and engine, got stuck right next to the starter) and didn’t see any missing screws.
    I think I’ll just leave it in my lost and found box and hope that my car doesn’t miss it.
    Thanks again Spenser!

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Hmm, I’m not missing those…
    I had to remove the intake again today (dropped the cylinder 6 fuel injector between firewall and engine, got stuck right next to the starter) and didn’t see any missing screws.
    I think I’ll just leave it in my lost and found box and hope that my car doesn’t miss it.
    Thanks again Spenser!

Dropping things into the abyss is so frustrating!

While you have that apart let me ask you: are the metal spring clip doo-dads that hold the O2 sensor wires to the fuel rail all rusted up on your car? I’m addressing some rusty hardware while I have stuff taken apart and those 2 things look particularly bad…but since they’re just raw metal with no coating I’m assuming they get crusty on everyone’s car.

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Dropping things into the abyss is so frustrating!

While you have that apart let me ask you: are the metal spring clip doo-dads that hold the O2 sensor wires to the fuel rail all rusted up on your car? I’m addressing some rusty hardware while I have stuff taken apart and those 2 things look particularly bad…but since they’re just raw metal with no coating I’m assuming they get crusty on everyone’s car.
    Let me send you some pics over text, since I can’t upload them via Tapatalk…

Does the vacuum line between the fuel pressure regulator line and F connector need to be something special, or will any vacuum hose be sufficient since it’s only fuel vapor and not direct fuel contact?

Does the vacuum line between the fuel pressure regulator line and F connector need to be something special, or will any vacuum hose be sufficient since it’s only fuel vapor and not direct fuel contact?
    I bought it from fcp euro (genuine Bmw) and it’s just a regular rubber hose from what I saw…

I bought it from fcp euro (genuine Bmw) and it’s just a regular rubber hose from what I saw…

Thanks, that confirms what I saw when searching the part number I got off RealOEM. That short section of flexible line on my car has a different texture than normal vacuum hose—it’s the same as the flexible bit on the purge valve lines. I’m assuming it’s factory original, and that it was “fuel rated,” but there’s no text or anything.

Thanks, that confirms what I saw when searching the part number I got off RealOEM. That short section of flexible line on my car has a different texture than normal vacuum hose—it’s the same as the flexible bit on the purge valve lines. I’m assuming it’s factory original, and that it was “fuel rated,” but there’s no text or anything.
    Let me see if it says anything on the hose. I’ll send you a pic if I find anything.

Anyone have experience with the Üro aluminum PS pump pulley? My pulley is cracked, that aluminum one is the same price on Amazon as a Febi plastic one from FCP.

Page 816 of 823 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816817818 ... LastLast