Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 774 of 823 FirstFirst ... 274674724764772773774775776784 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Are these still the go to coils for our cars?

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...-12138616153-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes they are.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I would go with the Eldor. BMW moved to them after Delphi.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...or-12138657273

Ignore the fitment. These work in the m54

Quote Originally Posted by Archbid View Post
    I would go with the Eldor. BMW moved to them after Delphi.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...or-12138657273

Ignore the fitment. These work in the m54
    Yep, I put these in my car 2 years ago. No complaints.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Thanks Guys.

I will likely go with the Delphi ones since they seem to save me >$50 and with fcp warranty, I can replace them sooner for free if they don’t last as long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Has anyone ever dealt with shipping through uship, or getting a full interior from east coast to west? Have a lead on a set of cinnamon I need to setup shipping for to my city from them.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Quote Originally Posted by roddykar View Post
    Has anyone ever dealt with shipping through uship, or getting a full interior from east coast to west? Have a lead on a set of cinnamon I need to setup shipping for to my city from them.
    I used Uship.com to send an engine back to TX. They have an easy to use interface (e.g. selecting options such as tailgate necessary since I don't have a forklift, residential address, etc), and they were the cheapest I could find in my limited search. Ultimately they brokered the shipment through UPS Freight, but the pricing was better than the quote I initially got directly from UPS.

Packaging will be up to the sender. They'll need to palletize the shipment and hopefully protect it accordingly.

I see. Thanks for this info. So for the seats, door panels and such—do I just order one large pallet and have them fit everything on there? Not sure what the guy is gonna do in terms of shipping safety, can’t expect much other than maybe wrapping the seats in some film
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

I see. Thanks for this info. So for the seats, door panels and such—do I just order one large pallet and have them fit everything on there? Not sure what the guy is gonna do in terms of shipping safety, can’t expect much other than maybe wrapping the seats in some film
    I have seen front seats shipped two ways...

the shipper used lots of card board and wrapped the seats in card board and used lots of packaging tape. How he wrapped the seats showed the general shape and the seats arrived unscathed remarkably.

The other way I have seen seats shipped is by a pallet where the seats were mounted on the pallet then tie wrapped to them so they would not move and then wood paneling nailed to the pallet with wood boards serving as a skeleton to form a big wooden box to ship the seats. (much more expensive way but the seats were guaranteed not to be harmed at all... this is how my Porsche Adaptive Sport Seats arrived.

Damn! I'm in a weird spot. Found a guy willing to sell me his full interior in the e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶a̶s̶t̶ midwest, but really preferred to only sell local until I convinced him. Told him I'll have Uship come and pick it up to make it easy for him, but I doubt he will do any packing or anything. He was pretty much refusing to ship until I had pressured him to do so

Trying to figure out quotes right now, but this may not work out--seems like.
    Last edited by roddykar; 05-11-2021 at 01:46 PM.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Damn! I'm in a weird spot. Found a guy willing to sell me his full interior in the east coast, but really preferred to only sell local until I convinced him. Told him I'll have Uship come and pick it up to make it easy for him, but I doubt he will do any packing or anything. He was pretty much refusing to ship until I had pressured him to do so

Trying to figure out quotes right now, but this may not work out--seems like.
    that makes sense. packing is a PIA.

If it's a great deal, road trip and go get it? lol

Page 774 of 823 FirstFirst ... 274674724764772773774775776784 ... LastLast