Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 725 of 823 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727735775 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    I think I’ve seafoamed mine once. But that was after it was in storage for two years. Seafoam doesn’t play well with the MAF though in my experience.

I used to seafoam my LS and LT cars once a year but I haven’t really needed it with the ZHP. Basic maintenance seems to go a long way with these cars. JP would most likely have the best input on this.
    What benefit did you see on the LS LT cars? I’m assuming those are GM motors you’re referencing?

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Anyone have a proper recommendation for an OBD scanner that’s sub $100, need to purchase one for checking/clearing codes
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I would suggest Carly for bmw

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I've been using OBD Fusion per the recommendation of some of the big guys at e46fanatics. So far I like it, and it has not given me any problems.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

I bought a highly recommended Bluetooth/wireless OBD tool and all the apps it uses require you to have a monthly subscription in order to be able to check and clear codes so I’m looking for something else at this point. Anyone have a wired one they enjoy?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    What benefit did you see on the LS LT cars? I’m assuming those are GM motors you’re referencing?
    Sure are. 90s LT1 Camaros and an LS4 Grand Prix GXP . I used it then really to just help knock out the carbon from idling during winter storage.

Seafoam helped clean the older oil and carbon out buuut fouls plugs and will ruin a mass airflow sensor.

I only used it when needed. Otherwise, a track day and Italian tuneup solved most other carbon issues.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Random question: do you guys recommend any certain wheel repair kit for our style 135 wheels? Also I need to know if the final product is fragile I.e. when I get new tires in the future, could installation potentially damage the applied putty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Random question: do you guys recommend any certain wheel repair kit for our style 135 wheels? Also I need to know if the final product is fragile I.e. when I get new tires in the future, could installation potentially damage the applied putty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well this is the random question thread. They could get damaged if the person using the tire changer doesn't know what they are doing, but then again, it would also ruin a rim that was never repaired as well. I've used everything from bondo, bondo metal filler, and jb weld and they were all fine.

Just changed over to my summer wheels/tires yesterday, filled them all up to spec, and now the car wobbles like there's only one lug on every corner holding the wheels on. Wheels are mounted flush to the hub, lugs are tightened down, 225's in the front and 255's in the back on the right way around and I'm just lost. Obviously difficult to diagnose, but a phone call to my brother who's a BMW tech didn't solve anything either. If it were something suspension related then I would imagine I'd be having that problem before mounting the summers.
    I guess it could be a tire balancing issue but the weights are all still on, not like its a new set of wheels. Just had the car aligned a few weeks ago with the winters on. I may have just been unlucky and accidentally rotated my tires because I didn't have them marked.
    Anyone have any ideas? I'm waiting for it to be something simple but I've looked over everything.
    Symptoms: wobble at any speed, seems to be consistent at anywhere from 10mph to 45mph(highest I've gone with this problem), steering wheel bucking back and forth, audible "wubbing" coming from the rear.

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Who makes the best quality headlight halos for our cars?

Page 725 of 823 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727735775 ... LastLast