Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 758 of 823 FirstFirst ... 258658708748756757758759760768808 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 8230
    Yeah, probably best to just find mint sport or M3 seats, much cheaper than new hide
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

This.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Last I checked it was over $1200 for both top and bottom covers for a single seat. This was years ago; surely it's more expensive now.

Nevermind - I just checked for basic black Montana leather and it shows NLA. Not sure I looked up the right one this time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure the difference in these versions of SCHWARTZ Montana leather
    https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=52_2574

Bottom:
    For vehicles with
    Leather Montana/basic equip/schwarz
    N6SW=Yes
    03 Seat cover leather left SCHWARZ 1 52108255537 $581.55
    03 Seat cover leather right SCHWARZ 1 52108255538 $581.55

Top:
    For vehicles with
    Leather Montana/basic equip/schwarz
    N6SW=Yes
    04 Cover backrest leather left SCHWARZ 1 52108255547 $695.57
    04 Cover backrest leather right SCHWARZ 1 52108255548 $695.57

Name:  e46.PNG
Views: 390
Size:  105.6 KB

Hey mafia - I’m talking to the dealer for this specimen:https://www.adiautosport.com/invento...s-330ci/291422

Anyone inspect it? Dealer mentioned someone has a PPI report- is it you?

Just moved into a new place and the parking garage entrance/exit has a major lip and downwards slant. Front bumper clearance is surprisingly fine but I keep bottoming out on the undercarriage. Not a great sound.
    I’ve tried to go at it at multiple angles and i can’t seem to get around it, any advice? Maybe something to throw on the lip to roll over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Just moved into a new place and the parking garage entrance/exit has a major lip and downwards slant. Front bumper clearance is surprisingly fine but I keep bottoming out on the undercarriage. Not a great sound.
    I’ve tried to go at it at multiple angles and i can’t seem to get around it, any advice? Maybe something to throw on the lip to roll over?
    I thought about this when I read your question.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...420-Rub-me-Not
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Mash46 View Post
    Hey mafia - I’m talking to the dealer for this specimen:https://www.adiautosport.com/invento...s-330ci/291422

Anyone inspect it? Dealer mentioned someone has a PPI report- is it you?
    I drive past it everyday on my commute. Took a pic for the sighted thread. Sorry, never stopped to look closer or talk to them about it.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I thought about this when I read your question.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...420-Rub-me-Not
    Ah, I appreciate the link, can’t seem to pinpoint the product on their website(not the greatest layout). That might be something that i have to just keep in my trunk, though, for the future

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

I've got a random one about leaks and vapor barriers.

So, in the time of my ownership i've come across two locations for water pooling, originally the front passenger side footwell and more recently the rear passenger footwell. Originally when I asked about the front I was told to check out the sunroof drain going down the A-pillar. However neither the A-pillar nor dashboard or anywhere else was wet. It was at this point where the ZHP was put into the garage for most of the year (only to come out a couple of weeks ago), so I never really investigated the front. However I notice the other day after some rain that there was a damp spot in the rear.

Some of you know that I've been doing a two tone interior so I figured before I button up the doors, I'd check the front vapor barriers for any leaks. I took my roll of butyl tape and literally went around the whole barrier and sealed it up along with holes that had wires coming out of them. I wanted to do the fronts first because I didn't want to worry about working around the airbags once the battery was back in. When I took of the front door panel, I saw that the part of the door closer to the hinge had beads of moisture on it. Could that be the source of the leak up front? I read somewhere that the windshield cowl could also attribute to interior leaks. I haven't replaced mine yet but if I find more water up front, should I look to do that?

Also regarding that rear puddle, i'll be doing the butyl on the rear VB tomorrow. Any other area I should look at?

Anyone have some recommendations on a cordless ratchet? Thinking about splurging.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    I've got a random one about leaks and vapor barriers.

So, in the time of my ownership i've come across two locations for water pooling, originally the front passenger side footwell and more recently the rear passenger footwell. Originally when I asked about the front I was told to check out the sunroof drain going down the A-pillar. However neither the A-pillar nor dashboard or anywhere else was wet. It was at this point where the ZHP was put into the garage for most of the year (only to come out a couple of weeks ago), so I never really investigated the front. However I notice the other day after some rain that there was a damp spot in the rear.

Some of you know that I've been doing a two tone interior so I figured before I button up the doors, I'd check the front vapor barriers for any leaks. I took my roll of butyl tape and literally went around the whole barrier and sealed it up along with holes that had wires coming out of them. I wanted to do the fronts first because I didn't want to worry about working around the airbags once the battery was back in. When I took of the front door panel, I saw that the part of the door closer to the hinge had beads of moisture on it. Could that be the source of the leak up front? I read somewhere that the windshield cowl could also attribute to interior leaks. I haven't replaced mine yet but if I find more water up front, should I look to do that?

Also regarding that rear puddle, i'll be doing the butyl on the rear VB tomorrow. Any other area I should look at?
    Hmmm...I don't really know, I'd always head the sunroof, don't really know where the other drains around the car are. Other people more knowledgeable can chime in, sorry!

Page 758 of 823 FirstFirst ... 258658708748756757758759760768808 ... LastLast