Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 730 of 823 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 8230
    Sorry, the new cast is supposed to prevent rust build up thus making the wheel easier to remove

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

K. Thot so, thx. Even tho it's not as flush, can you tell just by looking at them when on the car?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    K. Thot so, thx. Even tho it's not as flush, can you tell just by looking at them when on the car?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Yes you actually can although very subtle. These were the photos I sent to ECS.

^ Looks flush to me...
    I thought maybe you were referring to the actual mating surface not being flush, but it looks correct in that picture.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    ^ Looks flush to me...
    I thought maybe you were referring to the actual mating surface not being flush, but it looks correct in that picture.
    x2 Everything looks fine. A lot of new manufacturers are doing that design. Pretty sure my Mazda’s OEM 18s have a similar seat, I’ve had no problems in the 60k miles I’ve had the car.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes I was referring to the mating surfaces. That small gap wasn't present on my other 4 OEM wheels which is why the tire shop bought it to my attention

Would bad/failed FCABS cause a change in brake bias? Whenever I depress the brake pedal passed a quarter of the way down, it almost feels like abs turns on as I get the pedal to kick me back. It happens no matter what speed I’m at as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Would bad/failed FCABS cause a change in brake bias? Whenever I depress the brake pedal passed a quarter of the way down, it almost feels like abs turns on as I get the pedal to kick me back. It happens no matter what speed I’m at as well.

They will not. This sounds more of an issue with the actual braking system.

Are the same type of pads used on the front vs the rear of the vehicle? Last time a brake fluid flush was done? A caliper piston could be not retracting fully but not dragging to the extent of lock up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    They will not. This sounds more of an issue with the actual braking system.

Are the same type of pads used on the front vs the rear of the vehicle? Last time a brake fluid flush was done? A caliper piston could be not retracting fully but not dragging to the extent of lock up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Ah, I was hoping it was something that simple since I have a front overhaul to do soon anyhow.

I scanned my car with the car on and I received this fault in the abs/dsc module: “5DF4 - absent - ABS-DSC: system voltage below 9V”

But this to me sounds like an electronic failure or fault of some sensor, which normally I’d be okay with but the physical feeling of being pushed back is coming from the break pedal itself. Brake fluid flush hasn’t been done in some time, I’m tempted to remove both front wheels and just simply inspect both pistons.

If the universe wasn’t more ironic than it is, I JUST secured a set of 135i brake calipers. Front and rears. But I was hoping I didn’t have to install them for some time since last summer I installed Zimmerman rotors & akebono euro ceramics all around.

Not sure how to proceed besides inspecting the two front calipers since it feels like a front end lock up.

Anybody know if the CF BMWP shift knobs for the F chassis cars fit the E46?

Anyone know a place that sells weighted ZHP shift knobs with carbon fiber/alcantara?

trying to decide between the above two options as a replacement
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 730 of 823 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780 ... LastLast