Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 616 of 823 FirstFirst ... 116516566606614615616617618626666716 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    That's an odd spot to be damp...
    Yeah it is. This was after it sat in the sun for two days, so it may just be the last spot to evaporate for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I recently had to replace the seal on the sunroof. Tech said it happens a lot down here due to sun/heat/age but that was the back seat floor... that's the only spot? Sunroof drains?
    All other floor boards were dry and I pulled the carpet up -- no moisture underneath. I'll have to test the sunroof drains fo sho.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Happens all the time when my dates see my collection of BMWs.
    Doggies that get really excited for car rides?

Edit: Think I found something here. I'll check this first.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af3rq-fNPV0
    Last edited by ZHPizza; 09-19-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Can someone confirm that the ZHP automatic 3.64 rear differential (with cooling fins) fits in a manual.

Any adjustments or mods or is it a straight swap?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E46-REA...ry!35758!US!-1
    Family that races together stays together
    2005 330Ci 6MT SGM (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by PetesZ View Post
    Can someone confirm that the ZHP automatic 3.64 rear differential (with cooling fins) fits in a manual.

Any adjustments or mods or is it a straight swap?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E46-REA...ry!35758!US!-1
    Straight bolt up. Great find with the cooling fin cover.

You have to swap the pinion flange and the axel flanges. They are different in the automatic
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

You have to swap the pinion flange and the axel flanges. They are different in the automatic
    ??? The input flange is different on the 325, and the output flanges are different on the regular 330, but the pics of the 3.64 zhp diff he linked are showing the correct 6 bolt input flange and zhp output flanges

I read "automatic" and that's what you have to do.... didn't look at the pic because I was reading on my phone.... looking at the pick, pinion flange looks correct (6bolt) but the axle flanges look like the automatic flanges... easy enough to swap though...the pinion is the PITA to swap...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Yeah - Went ahead and got it-

That was my main concern - the Input flange - but the picture on the item did show the correct flange.

The axle flanges are a swift hit from the rubber mallet.....
    The cooling fins through me a bit - but bonus

Looking forward to the acceleration with the 3.64. Cheers
    2005 330Ci 6MT SGM (x2)

Yea that diff cover is from the Z4
    H&R sport springs,

Yea that diff cover is from the Z4
    And totally unnecessary on an open diff. You might get lucky and find an aftermarket lsd in there.

Definitely a bonus - just the diff cover is $150.

Looks like some Automatic ZHP had them - not sure why but for a track car will help more than hurt.
    2005 330Ci 6MT SGM (x2)

Page 616 of 823 FirstFirst ... 116516566606614615616617618626666716 ... LastLast