Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 420 of 823 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 8230
    I can't find the color sheet...can someone give me a link to the color sheets or a comparison between the two colors? My virgin eyes can't tell the difference

Steel Gray Metallic color code: 400
    Silver Gray Metallic color code: A08

It seems that the steel gray is darker...Shoot. I think I'd have to see the two side by side. The steel gray looks nicer in my opinion and it's not available for facelift? Decisions decisions...
    edit: BMWCurves: I got the color codes, just didn't see the difference. Threw them in Google and found that 400 is darker that A08

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    It seems that the steel gray is darker...Shoot. I think I'd have to see the two side by side. The steel gray looks nicer in my opinion and it's not available for facelift? Decisions decisions...
    edit: BMWCurves: I got the color codes, just didn't see the difference. Threw them in Google and found that 400 is darker that A08
    I really like Steel Grey on the coupe. My neighbor has a 325ci with Mtech bumpers and it's a damn good looking car. Just my opinion but I think Silver Grey looks best with the sedan's black trim and RCR tails.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I really like Steel Grey on the coupe. My neighbor has a 325ci with Mtech bumpers and it's a damn good looking car. Just my opinion but I think Silver Grey looks best with the sedan's black trim and RCR tails.
    My buddy has a Silberblau ZHP with RCR, looks fantastic. Has a 3.38 diff and is fast no doubt.

I now think I'll be looking for a preface steel gray. I like the color that much more. I think the preface looks just as good as facelift. Facelift just makes the car look more modern in my opinion, which I don't care about. Prefaces come significantly cheaper and in much higher quantity. As you said, some Mtech bumpers and bam!

PS:704sw, my buddy and I were both planning on painting our cars Estoril Blue! I just want a gray... but he's still planning on painting his! You should check out Audi's Ava Blue. You can find a pic of one at my local dealer on my IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS0DNc0A...n-by=drivingfm

So something weird just happened a minute ago, went to a Shell gas station to fill up about a half tank. 93 Octane as usual(no 91 available), but after 30 seconds the meter clicked stopping it at 4 or so gallons? Got back in my car and she's only a little over 3/4 full, the handle for the gas was still depressed so it's not like I clicked it to stop. Any ideas? Gas station fluke or something with my car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Did you try again after it stopped?

I've had it stop early before, but rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    So something weird just happened a minute ago, went to a Shell gas station to fill up about a half tank. 93 Octane as usual(no 91 available), but after 30 seconds the meter clicked stopping it at 4 or so gallons? Got back in my car and she's only a little over 3/4 full, the handle for the gas was still depressed so it's not like I clicked it to stop. Any ideas? Gas station fluke or something with my car?

Happened to me this past Sunday, had to adjust the nozzle and it was all good...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Happened to me this past Sunday, had to adjust the nozzle and it was all good...

Ah alright good to know it's not the car, thanks

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Page 420 of 823 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast