Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 718 of 823 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728768818 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Mmmm coccidiodomycosis!
    somebody was paying attention in microbio
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    somebody was paying attention in microbio
    I have my Step 1 exam coming up for medical school. Gotta know the micro, even though I'm terrible at it. What has white halos on India ink?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I have my Step 1 exam coming up for medical school. Gotta know the micro, even though I'm terrible at it. What has white halos on India ink?
    Wait i think i may have known you were in med school...thats awesome dude! I am starting PA school on Jan 14, so I've been reviewing A&P lately.
    One of my best friends is studying for his Step1 right now. He did med school in China (which he regrets now) so he has to study on his own and is super stressed. How's your pharmacology? He thinks that's the hardest.

white halos on india ink means it is gram +....? or is it a specific microbe that does that?
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

I'm looking for the rear bumper strip for cars with MTech II bumper and PDC. According to RealOEM, the part number should be 51128195317, but on sites like Turner and FCP that just leads to the regular strip without PDC holes. Does someone know where I could find what I'm looking for?
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

on RealOEM, it seems like the only part that mentions that it's different for PDC for the rear M bumper is 51122492229 (#6 in the diagram)
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I'm looking for the rear bumper strip for cars with MTech II bumper and PDC. According to RealOEM, the part number should be 51128195317, but on sites like Turner and FCP that just leads to the regular strip without PDC holes. Does someone know where I could find what I'm looking for?
    https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-7...uine-bmw-part/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Thanks for finding the part. Holy moly that thing is expensive! Guess I'll be hunting for something used instead.

EDIT: Actually, that look like its for MTech I. So there is no difference for PDC strips between MTech II and the standard bumper? In that case I might just try to reuse my current strip.

You should double check RealOEM for your exact part number. I didn't know what body style car you have, but it looked like your original part # in your post was for a sedan..... I assume you've input your VIN on RealOEM and then gone into Vehicle Trim to get the part number
    Pete

I got mine straight from the dealer. I can't remember the price but was under $75 with overnight delivery to my dealer (Hendrick BMW Northlake) for my sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    You should double check RealOEM for your exact part number. I didn't know what body style car you have, but it looked like your original part # in your post was for a sedan..... I assume you've input your VIN on RealOEM and then gone into Vehicle Trim to get the part number
    It's a FL sedan and I assume it wouldn't show up if I entered my VIN since my car did not come with the M package from factory. I want to install a M-Tech II rear bumper to complete the look and all the eBay bumpers come with the standard strip for cars without PDC, hence why I'm looking to buy a PDC strip. The center strip was different for M-Tech on the front bumper, so I figured it would be the same on the rear, but if it's the same part between bumpers then that's even better.

I'll just see if i can reuse my old strip and if not I might try the tip with the dealer. It'll be genuine BMW no matter where I buy it, so I wouldn't save much online anyway it seems.

Page 718 of 823 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728768818 ... LastLast