Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 776 of 823 FirstFirst ... 276676726766774775776777778786 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    what state is the stuff in? Maine? lol
    Haha! You may have just offended all the Maine-iacts with that comment
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    +1 I feel like flights shouldn't cost that much. Just look for the cheapest flight you can get. Only need a backpack so like basic economy should be good enough.

what state is the stuff in? Maine? lol
    Hah nah Indiana. So more like midwest, actually--oops

PS, my angel eyes are still holding up well from your install in your garage like 10 years ago
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

How long does an OFHG replacement typically take, and anything else I should do while I'm in there?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    How long does an OFHG replacement typically take, and anything else I should do while I'm in there?
    The last time I did it, I think it took me about 4 hours, taking my time.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    The last time I did it, I think it took me about 4 hours, taking my time.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    +1

Watching the 50sKid's video, it doesn't seem too bad, just unsure if there's anything else worth replacing/accessing while I have it all apart.

Don't really think so IIRC. It's not a bad job either.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

+1

Watching the 50sKid's video, it doesn't seem too bad, just unsure if there's anything else worth replacing/accessing while I have it all apart.
    Apart from belts, can’t really think of anything. Also good time to check the alternator make, if you don’t know already in case you need to order pulleys for it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

For the coupe bois:

Ever had a door rattle that improves by rolling down the window a smidge? I checked the seal along the roof sill, but nothing seems to be in there, and the window glass is fine, but damn me if it doesn't rattle like crazy and I can't identify the source.

For the coupe bois:

Ever had a door rattle that improves by rolling down the window a smidge? I checked the seal along the roof sill, but nothing seems to be in there, and the window glass is fine, but damn me if it doesn't rattle like crazy and I can't identify the source.
    Have you done your window regulators? That’s what I would suspect, especially if it goes away with the window down.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplian View Post
    Have you done your window regulators? That’s what I would suspect, especially if it goes away with the window down.

Interesting...what part fails that starts to rattle, especially with the window up? My windows do "click" from time to time when actuating, but move at roughly the same speed up and down.

Page 776 of 823 FirstFirst ... 276676726766774775776777778786 ... LastLast