Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 724 of 823 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726734774 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 8230
    I purchased a Dinan front strut bar but it didn't include the nuts or bolts. Does anybody know which hardware I should be using?
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

This is the Dinan part number for the hardware kit: D183-1023.

I only needed an eyelet bolt so i ordered from Dinan directly and they shipped it out to me.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Quote Originally Posted by PdZHP View Post
    This is the Dinan part number for the hardware kit: D183-1023.

I only needed an eyelet bolt so i ordered from Dinan directly and they shipped it out to me.
    Thanks PdZHP!

Separate question:
    I noticed FCP Euro is selling two types of cabin air filters. Does anybody have experience with Fercious Plus alternative?

The website states:

"Features a bio-functional layer which traps 100% of allergens and reduces the growth of molds and bacteria by more than 98%".

2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    I noticed FCP Euro is selling two types of cabin air filters. Does anybody have experience with Fercious Plus alternative?
    The website states:
    "Features a bio-functional layer which traps 100% of allergens and reduces the growth of molds and bacteria by more than 98%".

I use them. It's a "premium" filter. Not sure if it's worth twice the $$, but are as cheap as what the dealer offers & replacements will be free from FCP as long as they have their guarantee.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    Thanks PdZHP!

Separate question:

The website states:

It's MANN's version of HEPA filters for cars. It only goes down to PM 2.5 (2.5 microns). I haven't used for the E46 personally, but for one my family's cars it works well. It did reduce the fan power a bit, but the air is cleaner so I guess that's a decent trade off. I'm not sure this filter would affect the fan like in some other vehicles.

Iono if Bosch (actually a HEPA FILTER) has one for our cars, but they have one that is even more crazy (down to 0.3 microns). I just bought it for a friend's Camry, so we'll see how that one works lol

Anybody know if the e46 M3 undercarriage covers will fit on the E 46 sedan? I’ve seen videos on YouTube of the covers retrofitted on a 330ci but I’m curious to know if I can put them on my sedan, I think would be a cool little aero mod. ECS tuning has it only listed for the M3.
    PN 51717892956, 51717892955, 51717892122, 51718244046

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Anybody know if the e46 M3 undercarriage covers will fit on the E 46 sedan? I’ve seen videos on YouTube of the covers retrofitted on a 330ci but I’m curious to know if I can put them on my sedan, I think would be a cool little aero mod. ECS tuning has it only listed for the M3.
    PN 51717892956, 51717892955, 51717892122, 51718244046
    My understanding is the M3 part is unique. When I needed to replace mine I was looking at one of the solid-metal replacements and the company who made them said it wouldn’t fit.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Anyone have experience seafoaming their ZHP? If so: thoughts? Worth it?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I have a 2 year old can of sea foam sitting in my garage and I do not know what to do with it haha
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Anyone have experience seafoaming their ZHP? If so: thoughts? Worth it?
    I think I’ve seafoamed mine once. But that was after it was in storage for two years. Seafoam doesn’t play well with the MAF though in my experience.

I used to seafoam my LS and LT cars once a year but I haven’t really needed it with the ZHP. Basic maintenance seems to go a long way with these cars. JP would most likely have the best input on this.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Page 724 of 823 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726734774 ... LastLast