Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 785 of 823 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785786787795 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 8230
    Thanks Charlie, av8drvr, Galapolis!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I've been thinking more about spacers recently. I've had 12mm spacers in the past and they were too much. Too wide for my taste. I'm looking at getting something in the 7mm range, front and back. Front won't be a problem thanks to the Turner hub extenders. But do the hub extenders work on the back as well?
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

by hub extender, do you mean spacers? Ive just never heard the term before.

I run 10mm spacers front and rear with extended lug nuts in order to clear my BMWP BBK utilizing the 135 wheels. Zero issues and rides/handles just fine
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    by hub extender, do you mean spacers? Ive just never heard the term before.

I run 10mm spacers front and rear with extended lug nuts in order to clear my BMWP BBK utilizing the 135 wheels. Zero issues and rides/handles just fine
    I do mean hub extender, both Turner and VAC make one: https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-2...xtenders-pair/

I've thought about 10mm too, but it's really hard to decide whether to go with hubcentric 10mm or 10mm + hub extender. Especially because I've read that 10mm hubcentric spacers don't fit in the front because the hub is wider in the front than the back. I'd still prefer something in the region of 7mm.

Never even heard of those before, learn something new every day.

My 10mm fronts that I have are to the best of my understanding hubcentric. Fits snug on the hub and the wheel in turn fits snug on the spacer.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I've been thinking more about spacers recently. I've had 12mm spacers in the past and they were too much. Too wide for my taste. I'm looking at getting something in the 7mm range, front and back. Front won't be a problem thanks to the Turner hub extenders. But do the hub extenders work on the back as well?
    no they don't work in the rear. It's like a cone shape in the rear so they would just fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    no they don't work in the rear. It's like a cone shape in the rear so they would just fall out.
    Thanks, so what would you do in the rear for small spacers?

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Thanks, so what would you do in the rear for small spacers?
    Beats me lol I just ran more aggressive wheels. Now that I have m3 rear fenders. I probably need bigger spacers or just all new wheels lol

like I said, I run a 10mm spacer in the rear with zero issues on my 135 w/ stock tire sizes. I think you can go up to a 12-15mm on stock tire size with the 135 wheels and not have any clearance issues

I used to rub in the rear with 12mm spacers with stock camber. Now I have less camber so even 10mm might not fit. Definitely don't want to go with more than 7mm but I guess that won't be possible in the back.

I guess I could try going ultra conservative with 3mm to 5mm, but I'm not sure if that's worth it or if 5mm rear even works. I guess 5mm front and 3mm rear might be an option.

Page 785 of 823 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785786787795 ... LastLast