Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 695 of 823 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705745795 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Houston here

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I believe he’s located in Spring so idk how far that is from you lol

Truth be told, Just want someone to inspect the kit and if possible meet up at a shop that knows turbo’s/superchargers to see if it’s worth his asking price or if it will be needing a rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Austin TX here.
    Thanks for the offer Fredo! Should’ve been more specific, the guy is in Houston lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    I’m also in contact with VFengineering to see if we could potentially get a group buy going here through this forum... hoping they say yes otherwise the Stage 1 active auto is mine
    That's probably wishful thinking... lol
    I don't think most of us have a few grand just lying around waiting to be spent!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

There are other reasons not to get it like added weight, complication, and the fear of more force on the RACP.

In addition to cost and other cons mentioned above I’d like my car to stay NA.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    A little heat and butyl tape should work wonders here boss
    Bought some butyl tape, but was worried it wouldn’t fit in that small of a gap. Bought some 3M emblem and trim adhesive, and it’s holding. Says water and heat resistant so we shall see...

~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Bought some butyl tape, but was worried it wouldn’t fit in that small of a gap. Bought some 3M emblem and trim adhesive, and it’s holding. Says water and heat resistant so we shall see...

You can probably work knead it to be thin and pliable enough to just adhere the trim to the body. I’ve heard good things about that 3M product, hope it all works out!

Keep finding folding M3 mirrors over seas and no one wants to ship me them

Does anyone know if E9X folding mirror motors are the same as E39 M5/E46 M3 folding mirror motors?

They fold the same way and share the same mirror glass & housing basically.... just wondering if there’s another alternative to this lol

Been a while since I posted last, I searched for battery threads and these kept popping up. Short story below.

Need a new battery for my 2005 330i ZHP, the factory Bosch batteries seem to be discontinued at least at the local retailers. What is a good alternative, or do i just bite the bullet and buy whatever BMW feeds me, and an excessively marked up price?

The one that I just pulled out is model: 94R-730B

Quote Originally Posted by Xceler8 View Post
    Need a new battery for my 2005 330i ZHP, the factory Bosch batteries seem to be discontinued at least at the local retailers. What is a good alternative, or do i just bite the bullet and buy whatever BMW feeds me, and an excessively marked up price?
    The one that I just pulled out is model: 94R-730B
    Pep Boys carries them. The H7 size is the equivalent.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Page 695 of 823 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705745795 ... LastLast