Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 763 of 823 FirstFirst ... 263663713753761762763764765773813 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I’d love to get that feature working, part of the reason I got the cluster to begin with, albeit not the main reason. I just think that cluster has a much better aesthetic
    My clock spring broke and I'm thinking of just replacing my cluster with another zhp one but seeing this makes me think otherwise. Anybody from the mafia knows how to code to my VIN if I decide to change cluster?
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by iya_e46 View Post
    My clock spring broke and I'm thinking of just replacing my cluster with another zhp one but seeing this makes me think otherwise. Anybody from the mafia knows how to code to my VIN if I decide to change cluster?
    If you figure this out, count me in. I have an SMG cluster that I’d like to use, My biggest gripe is the yellow illumination. I absolutely hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iya_e46 View Post

I had a local guy my indy mechanic knows who coded all my stuff.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I've got some polish in the black trim pieces that run around the bumpers and doors. Whats the best way to get rid of that stuff? My bumper was just resprayed and it looks perfect. want the rest of the car to follow suit. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    I've got some polish in the black trim pieces that run around the bumpers and doors. Whats the best way to get rid of that stuff? My bumper was just resprayed and it looks perfect. want the rest of the car to follow suit. TIA
    Get a plastic pry tool and just pull it off. Clean it and snap it back in.

Looking for some data from other states on the cost of labor on your beloved cars.
    Anybody did an oil pan gasket recently in the shops and can share the cost? Yesterday, I got a quote from my shop. I was surprised that price got 50% increase in less than 4 years. The recent quote is $900. I called two other BMW specialized shop and all of them quoted me in $900 range.
    I am struggling to understand that labor got ~50% in MA in 4 years.

I had mine done in 2019 for 600. That's an insane price spike.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Magic eraser

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    I had mine done in 2019 for 600. That's an insane price spike.

Exactly. That was my quote at the end of 2017 from BMW specialized shops, including Turner Motorsport.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Exactly. That was my quote at the end of 2017 from BMW specialized shops, including Turner Motorsport.
    Dude 900 bucks is downright crazy. Just got a quote from my Indie shop out of curiosity. 650 including labor. 900 is just.....wow.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Page 763 of 823 FirstFirst ... 263663713753761762763764765773813 ... LastLast