Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 806 of 823 FirstFirst ... 306706756796804805806807808816 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by AM1GO View Post
    These are original e90 pedals. Straight out off the box it’s not compatible with the e46. But if you swap bases it’s totally compatible. You will need 5 point tamper proof torx plus bit to disassemble the pedals and swap bases.

Below is my son’s auto, but I have manual ready for a swap into my daily driver, little difference between manual and auto bases for e46.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the modded manual accelerator pedal with original base waiting for the install into my manual ZHP.

It does work for an e82 1M without any mod if anyone is interested.
    This is awesome info, thanks so much!

Very helpful…

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    This is awesome info, thanks so much!

Very helpful…

When disassembling be careful sliding the pedal out of the base. Take your time and clean(wash) original base tracks off of dirt, if you don’t you may snap little tab holding it in. Not the end of the world and it would still hold but patience is a virtue.

A 50% IPA mix makes it easy to slip in rubber covers with metal shell on.

Last edited by AM1GO; 10-19-2022 at 02:29 PM.

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement business radio faceplate? Pretty sure I saw someone recently replace it with a new one

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

How easy is it to remove the storage cubbie below the radio and the ashtray/cover between the seats? Do they just pop out? both are broken in my zhp and need to get them fixed.
    Last edited by NYRhockey; 11-01-2022 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    How easy is it to remove the storage cubbie below the radio and the ashtray/cover between the seats? Do they just pop out? both are broken in my zhp and need to get them fixed.
    The sunglasses cubby can sometimes be removed by putting your hand into the cubby, spreading your hand wide & pulling toward the front of the car.
    Or you can take things apart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhF-...nnel=E39Source and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whwj...AutoRepairGuys
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Storage cubby pops right out. Watch this at about the 1 min mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD7FVmcN3_I
    Pete

thanks, folks. Will give it that a shot.

Turns out it’s pretty simple to pull both out.

The storage cubby i just pulled straight out from the open lid and popped out no problem. The ashtray is just two screws after you pop out the piece that goes inside.

Now need to source some replacement parts. Went to a junkyard today but no luck

Anyone know the part numbers for the 2 pieces of black trim on the left side of the car? Thinking I can get cheaper at FCP Euro or the like.
    BMW wants $950 for them which is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    Anyone know the part numbers for the 2 pieces of black trim on the left side of the car? Thinking I can get cheaper at FCP Euro or the like.
    BMW wants $950 for them which is BS.

I do not know that p/n, but Ebay is an option too, if used parts are fine with you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 806 of 823 FirstFirst ... 306706756796804805806807808816 ... LastLast