Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 750 of 823 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by roddykaregaran View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks for that. You just reminded me I should change my reverse lights too.
    It'll look good. I'm all LED everything on the exterior. It just gives it an updated look for coupes, IMO.

I got an LED interior kit from Khoalty also like a decade ago. I do have the rear license plate lights too, but I feel like the lighting is all just way too cool-white-blue in color. I wish it was a little warmer. But I haven’t done the reverse lights, yet!

Agreed, that's why I never went for LEDs in the interior, I like the warm color of incandescent bulbs.

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

So I am am rebuilding the shifter mechanism in the ZHP. Those of you that have done this, how in the actual heck do you get the shifter rod joint in? I wrestled with this darn thing for hours with no luck. I can’t seem to get it pushed on far enough to get the pin in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JETSET303 View Post
    So I am am rebuilding the shifter mechanism in the ZHP. Those of you that have done this, how in the actual heck do you get the shifter rod joint in? I wrestled with this darn thing for hours with no luck. I can’t seem to get it pushed on far enough to get the pin in.

I mean it takes some force to compress the foam but it's nothing ridiculous. Try compressing it off the car and see how it feels. I was able to get it by pressing the joint with one hand and pushing the pin in from above with the other.

Does anyone have any idea what bulbs these are and where I can find replacements? Probably around a decade ago I bought them from Khoalty and I have no idea what fitment these were, but they're my front turn signal bulbs that I changed to LED. I bought the capacitor with these bulbs so there wouldn't be any errors, and the bulbs have worked flawlessly--but they're amber and I'm looking for yellow. I've looked through everywhere on what kind of bulbs the ZHP coupes come with, and I'm convinced that the socket (maybe this is a capacitor, too?) is what has changed my bulb fitment. These are quite large wedge bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I mean it takes some force to compress the foam but it's nothing ridiculous. Try compressing it off the car and see how it feels. I was able to get it by pressing the joint with one hand and pushing the pin in from above with the other.
    There is something not right then. I am able to push the foam down and slide the pin in off the car pretty easily. The old pin was a bit of a bugger to get out. Thanks for the feedback.

Does anyone have any idea what bulbs these are and where I can find replacements? Probably around a decade ago I bought them from Khoalty and I have no idea what fitment these were, but they're my front turn signal bulbs that I changed to LED. I bought the capacitor with these bulbs so there wouldn't be any errors, and the bulbs have worked flawlessly--but they're amber and I'm looking for yellow. I've looked through everywhere on what kind of bulbs the ZHP coupes come with, and I'm convinced that the socket (maybe this is a capacitor, too?) is what has changed my bulb fitment. These are quite large wedge bulbs.

Bimmian.com but now changed to weisslicht.com Spektrum Bulbs.

Too bad. Bimmian was so user friendly. They supplied all of my Spektrum exterior lamps. I guess they sold their branding to Weisslicht. Not sure. Bimmian just suddenly dropped off the radar.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by JETSET303 View Post
    There is something not right then. I am able to push the foam down and slide the pin in off the car pretty easily. The old pin was a bit of a bugger to get out. Thanks for the feedback.

Hmm have you tried pushing the pin through the end of the shaft on the transmission? May have a burr or something holding it up

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Hmm have you tried pushing the pin through the end of the shaft on the transmission? May have a burr or something holding it up
    It is a very tight fit. I will see if I can get a small rat-tail file in there and straighten it out.

Page 750 of 823 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800 ... LastLast