Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 705 of 823 FirstFirst ... 205605655695703704705706707715755805 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 8230
    +1. That's so cool, you owned both cars at some point. They look very sharp.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Can I get your advice on something?
    Looking into getting an suv to get me from Washington to Indiana this January, since I doubt the performance of the zhp through the mountains and snow.
    Considering a 2005 x3, 160k miles, mystery coolant leak for $2500. I figured, it has a very similar engine, so I could fix anything before the trip in January.
    What do you guys think on the reliability of these cars?
    I’m thinking of going the cr-v or rav-4 route as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Looking into getting an suv to get me from Washington to Indiana this January, since I doubt the performance of the zhp through the mountains and snow.
    Considering a 2005 x3, 160k miles, mystery coolant leak for $2500. I figured, it has a very similar engine, so I could fix anything before the trip in January.

Literally in the same exact position except I found one for 1500$ lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Literally in the same exact position except I found one for 1500$ lol

Dude, this one I’m looking at is even silvergrau... that would be absolutely marvelous next to the zhp

Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

Do you mean the zhp’s performance won’t be enough in the mountains?
    If that’s the case then heavier x5 would be worse, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Do you mean the zhp’s performance won’t be enough in the mountains?
    If that’s the case then heavier x5 would be worse, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    X3 with awd I think would be better in the snow than a rwd.

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Transfer case is the weak point of the E83 chassis. If it has 160k and still the original transfer case I’d be hesitant. If it’s been replaced it’s a solid car. 4,000 lbs and good F/R balance make it sure-footed in winter.

Mine has the N52 but I’ve driven an M54 X3 as well, and it’s just a tall E46 with E39 front suspension.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

If the snow isn't high, as in the roads are plowed but maybe not salted, then the ZHP is fine in the snow with winter tires.
    It's only the height of the snow you need to worry about.

Regardless of whether you get an SUV or drive the ZHP, you need to have winter tires.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I’ll definitely ask to see the records; hopefully it has been addressed

I just spoke to the owner. She was very knowledgeable on the car and has all the records. Is definitely willing to take less than $2500. When I mentioned “the main issue with this chassis”, she immediately said “the transfer case?” Lol... seems like it’s common knowledge. She said it has not given her any problems, but that it also has never been serviced. She says the lower radiator hose is leaking, but no other leaks and the engine has never overheated. I think I’m gonna go take a look at it tomorrow, drive it and peruse the maintenance records....

Page 705 of 823 FirstFirst ... 205605655695703704705706707715755805 ... LastLast