Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 682 of 823 FirstFirst ... 182582632672680681682683684692732782 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 8230
    Installed spacers. 15mm upfront and back. 4 OEM csl 19" rims brought a smile to my face. Next step clay bar and wax

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by e46zhpm3 View Post
    Installed spacers. 15mm upfront and back. 4 OEM csl 19" rims brought a smile to my face. Next step clay bar and wax

Whoops posted in the wrong discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    On a similar note, for those of you that have painted your lower grille, what kind of paint did you use? Just inexpensive spray paint?
    And has anyone had luck with painting the black sedan bumper trim? I've used blast plastic restorer and the like many times, but I'd love to find something that lasts longer. Mine are super faded against the red.
    Re lower grill, regular gloss black spray paint has worked well on mine and has held up well over the years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Name:  IMG_4193.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  326.8 KB

Hey everybody, trying to get back in the swing of things here and I have a question... I’m ordering BC coilovers next week but I wanna get all reinforcements out of the way

So far I have the strut & rear shock plates, still need to order the paper gasket that goes above the RSM’s from the picture above... but if I’m buying new coilovers, Do I need to buy Rear Shock Mounts as well? Hoping to go for Bimmerworlds since there lifetime warrantied and serviceable

Just want to be as preventative and as thorough as possible.

I have a full suspension overhaul on the way, Lemforder ZHP Control Arms, Lemforder End Links, OE Z4M Control Arm Bushings, Tie Rods+Boots.

I was hoping to swing some money for SwayBarbarians from UUC but its a lot of money to spend all at once. I need to do RTABS as well, any suggestions there please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cap diameter on the BBS CH wheels is 70mm correct? I think this is the model number no? BBS bbs09.24.467 Center Cap

Lost a carbon fiber center cap and need to find a replacement
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Hi guys. I finishing up my two tone door cards and just last week my driver rear window regulator went. I figure it would be a good time for it since i was removing the door card anyway. While I'm in there I'm planning on replacing the vapor barrier. But would you guys replace all the vapor barriers in the other doors or just leave them alone? Also is there anything else i should consider doing while im in there?

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Hi guys. I finishing up my two tone door cards and just last week my driver rear window regulator went. I figure it would be a good time for it since i was removing the door card anyway. While I'm in there I'm planning on replacing the vapor barrier. But would you guys replace all the vapor barriers in the other doors or just leave them alone? Also is there anything else i should consider doing while im in there?
    If I did it again, I would replace the barrier. It's not worth the pond in the carpet when it rains. The carpet is exceptionally absorbent BTW.

I had some left over sound deadening that I used on the doors. Now they feel solid like an E38...well maybe not quite but you get the picture.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    If I did it again, I would replace the barrier. It's not worth the pond in the carpet when it rains. The carpet is exceptionally absorbent BTW.

I had some left over sound deadening that I used on the doors. Now they feel solid like an E38...well maybe not quite but you get the picture.

so you're saying change them when the panels are off, even though im not doing the regulators on those doors, correct? just don't want to spend $120 if idont have to.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    so you're saying change them when the panels are off, even though im not doing the regulators on those doors, correct? just don't want to spend $120 if idont have to.
    Wait, that's how much those things cost? Be very careful taking the old one off. Maybe even get some fresh butyl rope. I think that was my main issue anyway, the barrier didn't fully re-seal after removal.

-Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Wait, that's how much those things cost? Be very careful taking the old one off. Maybe even get some fresh butyl rope. I think that was my main issue anyway, the barrier didn't fully re-seal after removal.

Butyl tape on eBay before doing a job on this area, they sell it in massive rolls and though it’s expensive it will reseal the area well. My brother bought an E90 sedan that had leaks on everything including the front windshield. A massive roll of this worked well and still had plenty left over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 682 of 823 FirstFirst ... 182582632672680681682683684692732782 ... LastLast