Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 778 of 823 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIz guy View Post
    That FEQ looks decent to me. If I see a stamped ABS ring on the wheel bearing, I consider it cheap, but if it is cast, I would run it. I'd buy it off you if shipping from Canada wasn't so expensive.
    If you're interested I can get a quote, just pay price of shipping and it's yours. It'll likely be around $20-25 to ship, I sold a set of camber plates on here and that was about how much it was to California.

Won't be able to get around to it until early next month though - I ship it through a cross-border company who forwards it to UPS. They are located in Toronto and I won't be back in town until then
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Can’t figure out my alarm situation for the life of me. The lock/unlock/alarm chimes are all low volume. I’ve changed the hood sensor, and it’s still low. It makes a sound audibly but it’s so quiet you have to literally put your ear on the driver’s side of the front hood.

Any searches I’ve done come up with some weird ambiguous results. When I engage the alarm by holding the trunk button you can definitely hear it but it’s not blaring loud like I’ve heard before. It sounds pretty quiet for a car alarm.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Quote Originally Posted by roddykar View Post
    Can’t figure out my alarm situation for the life of me. The lock/unlock/alarm chimes are all low volume. I’ve changed the hood sensor, and it’s still low. It makes a sound audibly but it’s so quiet you have to literally put your ear on the driver’s side of the front hood.

Any searches I’ve done come up with some weird ambiguous results. When I engage the alarm by holding the trunk button you can definitely hear it but it’s not blaring loud like I’ve heard before. It sounds pretty quiet for a car alarm.
    I'm sure u just need to replace the siren for the alarm . Is behind the air cabin filter . Not that hard to get too.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

It’s new! Unless it’s defective. I installed it myself. It’s weird I can definitely hear it when I engage the alarm. But it’s for sure quieter than it should be.

You still think it’s the actual siren itself?

I’ve done a bump test and it activated the alarm, so the trunk sensor is good.
    Did the front hood sensor test by holding my finger on the button while locking, lifted my finger after 30 sec and it activated the alarm.
    Did the interior motion sensor test with a window rolled down and that activated the alarm too after I waved my hand in it.

I read somewhere briefly it means something is wrong or the alarm is not properly engaged. Can’t find that thread anymore but it was useless beyond that info anyway. Not sure if that’s even true or not.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

It’s new! Unless it’s defective. I installed it myself. It’s weird I can definitely hear it when I engage the alarm. But it’s for sure quieter than it should be.

You still think it’s the actual siren itself?

I’ve done a bump test and it activated the alarm, so the trunk sensor is good.
    Did the front hood sensor test by holding my finger on the button while locking, lifted my finger after 30 sec and it activated the alarm.
    Did the interior motion sensor test with a window rolled down and that activated the alarm too after I waved my hand in it.

I read somewhere briefly it means something is wrong or the alarm is not properly engaged. Can’t find that thread anymore but it was useless beyond that info anyway. Not sure if that’s even true or not.
    I still think is the siren itself

It's damaged or defective. I had a similar issue with a used one and the replacement worked perfect. I read somewhere that they can be damaged being dropped or banged around.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    I still think is the siren itself
    Quote Originally Posted by PdZHP View Post
    It's damaged or defective. I had a similar issue with a used one and the replacement worked perfect. I read somewhere that they can be damaged being dropped or banged around.
    Thank you guys. Guess I'll get a new one and try that out. I'll keep this thread posted with the results. Is the e46 one to get or the e39? Heard both work, but diff sounds.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Thank you guys. Guess I'll get a new one and try that out. I'll keep this thread posted with the results. Is the e46 one to get or the e39? Heard both work, but diff sounds.
    I'm not sure wonder what e39 sound like now lol

anyone know any companies that will do vortech/VF supercharger kit tunes for our cars? the VF engineering kit comes with a standard 6psi tune and they stated they cant do any other tunes. I would love to get a tune for that kit at 8-9psi max.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    anyone know any companies that will do vortech/VF supercharger kit tunes for our cars? the VF engineering kit comes with a standard 6psi tune and they stated they cant do any other tunes. I would love to get a tune for that kit at 8-9psi max.
    go custom then lol with frank smith maybe.

Page 778 of 823 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788 ... LastLast