Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 174 of 823 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Seats are different in M3 and cinnamon is probably on higher demand than natural brown

GoingHAM mobile
    I thought so. But the M3 front seats would still fit on the same 330Ci rails, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I thought so. But the M3 front seats would still fit on the same 330Ci rails, correct?
    yeah, direct swap.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    My seatbelt never likes to retract, anyone have any ideas on how to help fix this or make it any better? I always have to help feed the belt to retract and its super annoying!
    +1

Guess I'll be taking that bad boy apart...

I swapped an M3 interior into my ZHP coupé. I prefer the look and feel of the smooth leather to the coarser grain of the stuff that was stock in my car, but the M3 seats are more stuffed, I guess, so I sit a little higher than I'd prefer. I have to recline the seat a little when wearing a helmet.

@ryankokesh is your airbag light on? I just hooked up PASoft to my car, hoping to reset the light after swapping my seats (see above) and the code it shows for that light is due to the driver's side tensioner. Which hasn't been right since I swapped the rest of the interior…*(see above)

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    +1

Guess I'll be taking that bad boy apart...
    Yeah, I don't really feel like taking the car apart, but I can't stand having to feed the seatbelt back in.

Quote Originally Posted by blalor View Post
    ...but the M3 seats are more stuffed, I guess, so I sit a little higher than I'd prefer. I have to recline the seat a little when wearing a helmet.
    You know, I have a theory about this...
    I had the cloth/alcantara seats when I bought my car. I've been looking for a few years for a Natural Brown leather set to swap it out with, and finally was successful after 4 years of searching. I put the interior in, and all of a sudden, I sit higher up than before. I was (and still am) quite perplexed by this, especially since I can't drive in my usual track memory seating position because the helmet doesn't clear the headliner anymore like it used to.

My seats have lumbar support. My theory is that this may be a trait specific to lumbar support cars, though I have absolutely zero evidence to back it up. I need to try sitting in a car that has leather but without lumbar, with my helmet on, to see what it's like.. Do your M3 seats have lumbar support?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yeah, my seats are loaded. The old ones (standard leather, not alcantara) had neither neat nor lumbar. So there could be something to that. I notice the same thing between my MINI and my wife's MINI. Mine has cloth and leather seats, but hers has the English lounge leather. I sit much higher up in her car.

Quote Originally Posted by blalor View Post
    @ryankokesh is your airbag light on? I just hooked up PASoft to my car, hoping to reset the light after swapping my seats (see above) and the code it shows for that light is due to the driver's side tensioner. Which hasn't been right since I swapped the rest of the interior…*(see above)
    Nope... no light for me. It isn't too bad at retracting yet, though.

What front jacking point do you guys use to jack up the car to put in the jack stands?
    2004 Silver Grey ZHP Sedan 6 Speed Manual
    CDV Delete, AUX Input, Clear TMS Lights, Stealth Bulbs, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, Black Grille,
    aFe Stage 1 CAI Pro 5r, Dinan Front Strut Brace, CF Splitters, Active Autowerke Headers

Page 174 of 823 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast