Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 274 of 823 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374774 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    Here ya go! It cut out (possibly due to bad connection) in the middle of it, which is why I tried to get it to hang up! As you can see though, it doesn't matter if I turn off the car or open the door she won't stop talking! Lol
    When was this? Recent?

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Last night!

Lol. What's "enhanced road-side assistance" and what if you can call 911! Seems like they are missing an opportunity to to help people in a pinch (accident) and make a sale... "We are happy to assist you just read off your credit card and expiration date and we'll be happy to send you whatever assistance you need..." ;-)

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    Here ya go! It cut out (possibly due to bad connection) in the middle of it, which is why I tried to get it to hang up! As you can see though, it doesn't matter if I turn off the car or open the door she won't stop talking! Lol

TRANSMITTIN'

So going off of this discussion...it says in the FAQ that if your car was ordered with BMW assist you have Bluetooth. Since I have this mirror, I assume that mine was ordered with BMW assist. Does anyone know where the bluetooth module is located on a sedan?

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

For comparison, here is my vin decoded compared to the old mans. Mine has BMW Assist, his doesnt. Code 639 makes me think I have bluetooth vs his code 640...

Mine:
    Name:  MyvinDecode .JPG
Views: 284
Size:  108.1 KB

DW77:
    Name:  DadVINdecode.JPG
Views: 218
Size:  108.5 KB

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

Quote Originally Posted by justinwilson77 View Post
    So going off of this discussion...it says in the FAQ that if your car was ordered with BMW assist you have Bluetooth. Since I have this mirror, I assume that mine was ordered with BMW assist. Does anyone know where the bluetooth module is located on a sedan?
    I think it's located in the boot, on the driver side behind the trim...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I think it's located in the boot, on the driver side behind the trim...

Yea I looked back there and I saw a silver box on top of the bracket where the CD Changer would be. Is that the Bluetooth receiver? I'll take a pic of it after work. The reason why I wasnt sure was that it didnt look like the one in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by justinwilson77 View Post
    Yea I looked back there and I saw a silver box on top of the bracket where the CD Changer would be. Is that the Bluetooth receiver? I'll take a pic of it after work. The reason why I wasnt sure was that it didnt look like the one in this video.

I know which module you are referring to and I don't think that is the Bluetooth module, but I could be wrong... The reason being it looks quite big to be a Bluetooth module and the Bluetooth module should have a sticker which shows the pairing code etc... I'm assuming yours doesn't have the sticker with the pairing code etc cause mine doesn't too...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Also interested in this! I want Bluetooth!

Page 274 of 823 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374774 ... LastLast