Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 280 of 823 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380780 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 8230
    Yeah, me too. The plate came up while I was searching around on the Maine Dept of State website, and I asked about it at town hall. Anyone can get one for any passenger car- ridiculous. And given the parking situation in Portland's Old Port...

Gimme one!

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Yeah, me too. The plate came up while I was searching around on the Maine Dept of State website, and I asked about it at town hall. Anyone can get one for any passenger car- ridiculous. And given the parking situation in Portland's Old Port...

Gimme one!
    I'd say go for it then!

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Does anyone here have an oil temp gauge or otherwise log their oil temperatures?

As some of you know, I threw an M3 cluster in my ZHP. I've noticed that my oil temperature gets quite high when I'm booking it through one of my favorite local routes. Looks like it's getting to somewhere around 250-260º when I push it.

Seems a bit high, no? Under more normal driving it hovers right around 210º, but I would think the car should be able to handle aggressive street driving; it's not like it's being stressed out like it would be on a track.

My owner's manual doesn't list the cooling system capacity. I see ECS Tuning's refresh kits come with 1 Gallon of concentrate. Once mixed with 1 Gallon of distilled water that provides coverage for 2 gallons of cooling system capacity, or about 7.5L. I saw a post on a forum that said the systems capacity was 8.5L. Do I need to buy 2 gallons of concentrate? Thx!

2008 128i ZSP Sedonarot

---

2004 330i ZHP Imolarot
    Conforti Shark Injector - Installation Pending!
    AFE Magnum FORCE Stage 1 PRO 5R Intake
    ECS Tuning Strut Bar
    ECS Tuning Magnetic Drain Plug
    German Auto Solutions DISA Gold Valve
    CDV Delete
    BSW and Polk Drivers
    Ziza LED Interior Kit
    Khoalty CREE LED Reverse Lights
    BMW strut tower reinforcement plates

No.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by terraphantm View Post
    Does anyone here have an oil temp gauge or otherwise log their oil temperatures?

As some of you know, I threw an M3 cluster in my ZHP. I've noticed that my oil temperature gets quite high when I'm booking it through one of my favorite local routes. Looks like it's getting to somewhere around 250-260º when I push it.

Seems a bit high, no? Under more normal driving it hovers right around 210º, but I would think the car should be able to handle aggressive street driving; it's not like it's being stressed out like it would be on a track.

Seems high, but I wouldn't know. Our engines don't have an oil cooler as far as I know, so it's not surprising if the temp rises a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    No.
    +1

When I refilled my system after a cooling system overhaul, it took a little less than the two gallons of the 50:50 mix if I remember correctly.

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Are the brake bleeder valve/nipples supposed to be different sizes? My rears are 9mm but the fronts were smaller. I used a 5/16" wrench and it worked. The calipers say BMW.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Mine were all 9mm if I remember correctly.

While on the topic of brakes, what's the go-to caliper of choice? OEM? Rebuilt caliper? have a squeak in my left front caliper and I'm fairly certain the piston is seized
    Shawn, 801

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Hey guys. Strange noise coming from engine bay...squeal at startup ...seems to be one of the pulleys or tensioners...any ideas? Increases in pitch when revs increase. Here's a video

Any ideas as to the best kit to rectify this? Belts are less than 40k old...thanks

Eta. Would it be okay to drive until I get parts in?

Page 280 of 823 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380780 ... LastLast