Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 305 of 823 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405805 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    Anyone have advice on where to get some type of vinyl for covering my wood trim? I was thinking something like brushed aluminum look like on the e46 m3s. Open to other suggestions
    We used DINOC in our X5 and 135 . We got it at Bimmian, I think. Shouldn't be that hard in an e46 as the pieces aren't that complicated. If you need any guidance on how to do it, let me know. Also there are a ton of YouTube videos

Here's the X5. it used to be wood trim. The camera skewed the pattern a bit on the steering wheel. The X5 was pretty complicated

this is the 135. I only did the strip on the dash and the door handles. my wife wanted to leave the console black.

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    We used DINOC in our X5 and 135 . We got it at Bimmian, I think. Shouldn't be that hard in an e46 as the pieces aren't that complicated. If you need any guidance on how to do it, let me know. Also there are a ton of YouTube videos

Here's the X5. it used to be wood trim. The camera skewed the pattern a bit on the steering wheel. The X5 was pretty complicated

this is the 135. I only did the strip on the dash and the door handles. my wife wanted to leave the console black.

That looks good. I'm doing an e36 so actually way easier than an e46. All I have is one dash section, 2 door handles, and 1 console section.
    Ill Cheek out bimmian. So far I was looking at this brushed aluminum http://carwrapsupplier.com/product-c...shed-aluminum/

Ecstuning started to carry 3m vinyl

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

1. Does anyone know the proper name for the two red/orange LED flood lights that sit just in front of the map light?
    2. Has anyone modded those LEDs to be slightly brighter?

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    That looks good. I'm doing an e36 so actually way easier than an e46. All I have is one dash section, 2 door handles, and 1 console section.
    Ill Cheek out bimmian. So far I was looking at this brushed aluminum http://carwrapsupplier.com/product-c...shed-aluminum/
    Interesting, going to bookmark that one for other projects. We DINOC'd everything with leftovers, lighters, clocks, computer cases...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Ecstuning started to carry 3m vinyl
    I saw that. Price looked a bit steep.

Yea 3M products are a little pricey. I think we paid something like $110 for the sheet to do the X5 but we had enough left over to do the 135 and some other small stuff
    H&R sport springs,

Just got 12"x60" off amazon for $8.99. I figure if it isn't the best stuff get the cheapest and give it a try

-Holden

yea the sheet we got was pretty big. Don't know if you've done this before or watched some videos but you need to use a heat gun to be successful. The additional spray adhesive, I consider optional as I've never used it and everything is still on years later.... don't know about the cheap stuff though...
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    1. Does anyone know the proper name for the two red/orange LED flood lights that sit just in front of the map light?
    2. Has anyone modded those LEDs to be slightly brighter?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/l2PlLNs.jpg[/img
    I believe they are just 3mm LEDs. The brightness is controlled by the dimmer for the dash and stuff. I don't think anyone has. I don't even like my dash lights to be that bright so I turn it down lol

Page 305 of 823 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405805 ... LastLast