Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 401 of 823 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 8230
    Also, a lot of those lightweight flywheels are designed so that you can replace just surface and not the whole flywheel. You might want to check into that
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    I need a new clutch... whole thing needs to be replaced. Fml just got the call from the dealership, total would come to $2400 including the flywheel.
    I honestly don't want a 25lbs flywheel, so they said I can order one and bring it in to have them install the whole clutch set.
    God damnit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear that, that was why I questioned the replacement of the pressure plate only. Well at least you will know when this was installed and how it will be driven from this point forward.

Quote Originally Posted by roadbiker_2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, that was why I questioned the replacement of the pressure plate only. Well at least you will know when this was installed and how it will be driven from this point forward.

That's true, it'll be nice driving a brand new clutch

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Also, a lot of those lightweight flywheels are designed so that you can replace just surface and not the whole flywheel. You might want to check into that
    They said it was cracked:/ I'm gonna go take a look at it in a couple hours for myself

Anyone have any recommendations for a full clutch kit with lightweight flywheel?

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I don't think clutches fail this dramatically so quickly... wouldn't have it been slipping for a while before it would wear out like this?
    Yeah in hindsight I'm starting to think it wasn't necessary right at this moment, but now it's apart at the dealership and I would have been freaking out about driving it. Usually when stuff goes wrong with my car I try to resolve or start a resolution within that day or the next at max

(By the way the thread just rolled over to 4K congrats guys lol) so, news, went and talked to the guys at the dealership and they helped me find the exact clutch that was already in the car, so I just ordered it and it should be here by Monday, gosh I'm excited but also it's still not a good thing haha

Hi guys,

My car is making some fast (3 per second) clicking noises in clusters of about 5 every once in a while during idle, and the car will simultaneously drop idle rpm from 600 to 500 for about one second. The car makes the same noises every time it shuts down. Is this normal, and could someone point me toward the part of this thread that discusses it? I'm sure it exists but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks,
    Josh

Josh, is this something you can record on your phone? Both the noise and show the tach?

Can I text it to someone? I'm mobile and will be for quite a while. I can't seem to upload videos from my phone.

My number is+16507148118

Page 401 of 823 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast