Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 476 of 823 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526576 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 8230
    Fair enough, lads. Don't see very many NB coupe interiors come through, so I thought I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    The driver seat seems to be in pretty bad shape, not sure how much of it is repairable. So you plan on replacing the estoril interior with this?
    I think NB or Cinny would look pretty awesome against the Estoril.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Alcanteara or bust
    2 Siberian Huskies + Alcantara. I can't even imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Dude, do not touch those M3 seats! These are pretty rough.
    I like my M3 seats a lot, but breaking up the all black interior will always be in the back of my mind. I can't really explain it; suffice it to say I'm weird.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

That driver's side seat does look rough, even from the distance of those photos i.e. it's probably pretty darn worn.

Personally, I love my E46 M3 seats and I would never go back to the stock seats, even for pristine Natural Brown. I agree on the all black interior needing a bit of contrast. My plan is to either find a Cinnamon M3 interior (hah!) or source some good condition silver cube. My sister's 330Xi black interior has silver cube and I definitely appreciate the contrast. The trick is finding a set that's not in rough shape.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    That driver's side seat does look rough, even from the distance of those photos i.e. it's probably pretty darn worn.

Personally, I love my E46 M3 seats and I would never go back to the stock seats, even for pristine Natural Brown. I agree on the all black interior needing a bit of contrast. My plan is to either find a Cinnamon M3 interior (hah!) or source some good condition silver cube. My sister's 330Xi black interior has silver cube and I definitely appreciate the contrast. The trick is finding a set that's not in rough shape.
    Why not break it up with the brushed aluminum trim that you already have? I'm loving it in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post

There was a MINT complete cinny interior in California recently. You should've ponied up the $3k.

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I like my M3 seats a lot, but breaking up the all black interior will always be in the back of my mind. I can't really explain it; suffice it to say I'm weird.
    I think the black pairs well with the blue exterior. Maybe, as mentioned, consider the silver trim.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    I think the black pairs well with the blue exterior. Maybe, as mentioned, consider the silver trim.

I have the dash pieces, just haven't gotten around to the doors yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Why not break it up with the brushed aluminum trim that you already have? I'm loving it in mine.

I've thought about it. But I'm a large fan of cubes. Sugar cubes. Ice Cubes. BMW Cube trim. Fight me.

There was a MINT complete cinny interior in California recently. You should've ponied up the $3k.

when did you get that, breh? looks cool. how's the glare? (any?)

I have the dash pieces, just haven't gotten around to the doors yet.
    dude... military time and imperial temp? i'm surprised... <elbow jab>
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

That's a good price. It's usually $300 for sides/rear and an extra $150 for windshield when you're talking about a quality film.
    The price comes down to which brand/quality tint you use & where you are located.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Fair enough, lads. Don't see very many NB coupe interiors come through, so I thought I'd ask.

I think NB or Cinny would look pretty awesome against the Estoril.

2 Siberian Huskies + Alcantara. I can't even imagine.

If I ever decide that I NEED to have M3 seats in my Zhp and find a good deal on an M3 interior that isn't grey or black then Il sell you my NB lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 476 of 823 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526576 ... LastLast