Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 500 of 823 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Every aftermarket auto-store brand battery I've had lasted less than 3 years. I will probably stick to OE batteries going forward.

I've had my car since 2010 and I'm replacing my battery for the third time. lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Wow. Auto Zone or Advance Auto?

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Every aftermarket auto-store brand battery I've had lasted less than 3 years. I will probably stick to OE batteries going forward.

I've had my car since 2010 and I'm replacing my battery for the third time. lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I bought my 49-DL 6 years ago and it still works
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Can anyone recommend where to find gloss black kidney grilles? I know they're becoming more and more rare....

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    Can anyone recommend where to find gloss black kidney grilles? I know they're becoming more and more rare....
    With as difficult to find as they’re becoming (and expensive), I wonder if we’ll start becoming better off painting chrome grilles with proper black paint and clear coat. Probably less than $40 in supplies and some patience, and I’d think the outcome could be just as good.

Prep/sand/prime on Friday after work, hit with coats of black paint during college football commercial breaks on Saturday, hit with coats of clear coat during NFL commercial breaks on Sunday. Bring inside Sunday night, let cure 30 days, done. It of course would help to have an extra pair of chrome grilles to work on, so you don’t drive around without for 33 days.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    I literally just bought some off ebay for $20 the other day. Quality is pretty good for the price. They just have these little nubs on the back of the grills from being pulled out of the molding that need to be removed/sanded down and they will be fine.

I bought some from Khoalty years ago and they worked great, but eventually broke after a couple years.

I wouldn't mind getting a nice pair of glossy piano black grills, but the OEM ones are ridiculously expensive.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

My non-OEM batteries have never had any problem. Not sure where you can find quality gloss black grills anymore.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Wow. Auto Zone or Advance Auto?
    AutoZone.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    My non-OEM batteries have never had any problem.
    Your climate is pretty kind on batteries lol.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    I bought my 49-DL 6 years ago and it still works
    I got this one a few months ago. Looks like the price has gone up due to demand. I paid $148 with a $30 off coupon.

ACDelco 94RAGM Professional AGM Automotive BCI Group 94R Battery https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006N91C2M..._L2b5zbJQQQSFN

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    I literally just bought some off ebay for $20 the other day. Quality is pretty good for the price. They just have these little nubs on the back of the grills from being pulled out of the molding that need to be removed/sanded down and they will be fine.

I bought some from Khoalty years ago and they worked great, but eventually broke after a couple years.

I wouldn't mind getting a nice pair of glossy piano black grills, but the OEM ones are ridiculously expensive.
    Cool, if it's that cheap there's no risk in giving it a shot. I may buy a pair and report back.

Page 500 of 823 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550600 ... LastLast