Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 580 of 823 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 8230
    I'm currently sitting on a rogue engineering short shifter. The UUC shifter is on sale for $275 to my door. Anyone want to convince me I'll love it $275 more over my Rogue Engineering or is the only proper upgrade an auto solutions shifter?

I've had the UUC short shifter and DSSR for close to 10 years now. No issues with it and it's still one of my favorite mods. I haven't tried the Rogue unit but I believe Rob (newjack) has one installed in his car and he's driven my car recently too. Maybe he'll chime in with his thoughts
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    I'm currently sitting on a rogue engineering short shifter.
    ouch...
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I'm currently sitting on a rogue engineering short shifter. The UUC shifter is on sale for $275 to my door. Anyone want to convince me I'll love it $275 more over my Rogue Engineering or is the only proper upgrade an auto solutions shifter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I've had the UUC short shifter and DSSR for close to 10 years now. No issues with it and it's still one of my favorite mods. I haven't tried the Rogue unit but I believe Rob (newjack) has one installed in his car and he's driven my car recently too. Maybe he'll chime in with his thoughts
    I have the Rogue shifter and I've driven Rob's ZHP with the UUC. I honestly think the UUC is more to my liking. It's a little shorter and more notchy than the rogue unit. The rogue SSK feels very similar to stock, albeit a bit shorter throws. Don't get me wrong I love the Rogue SSK, but its like picking chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Both are good its just slight preference.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    I have the Rogue shifter and I've driven Rob's ZHP with the UUC. I honestly think the UUC is more to my liking. It's a little shorter and more notchy than the rogue unit. The rogue SSK feels very similar to stock, albeit a bit shorter throws. Don't get me wrong I love the Rogue SSK, but its like picking chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Both are good its just slight preference.
    That seals the deal for me. Thanks for your back to back opinion between the two. I will be learning stick with this shifter, so perhaps something closer to stock will be better to learn on. I am actually currently practicing on a Convertible ZHP and find the throws suicidally long. So knowing it's like OEM but shorter sounds attractive to me. I will also have all the bushings refreshed. Perhaps in a year or so I will look at an Auto solutions shifter, since people seam to say that is the cream of the crop.

That seals the deal for me. Thanks for your back to back opinion between the two. I will be learning stick with this shifter, so perhaps something closer to stock will be better to learn on. I am actually currently practicing on a Convertible ZHP and find the throws suicidally long. So knowing it's like OEM but shorter sounds attractive to me. I will also have all the bushings refreshed. Perhaps in a year or so I will look at an Auto solutions shifter, since people seam to say that is the cream of the crop.
    You get used to the short throws after the first drive. I remember sitting in Dane's car at the Ohio meet last year. Clutched in with the car off and tested the throws and I thought I was using a yardstick (his is stock). Ironically I had no issues with the stock shifter when it was on my car.

Rogue is solid feel, shorter throws and could easily pass as stock to anyone who has never driven a ZHP.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Does anyone else get vertical lines on their windows after rolling them up and down? I'm looking at getting tint but don't want to put it on there and have it get scratched. The lines are nearly impossible to get on camera and wipe off the interior glass easily.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BMWM3186 View Post
    Does anyone else get vertical lines on their windows after rolling them up and down? I'm looking at getting tint but don't want to put it on there and have it get scratched. The lines are nearly impossible to get on camera and wipe off the interior glass easily.

vertical lines of what exactly? scratches?

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    vertical lines of what exactly? scratches?
    I'm not sure what it is, you can sort of see it here at the bottom of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWM3186 View Post
    I'm not sure what it is, you can sort of see it here at the bottom of the window.

No clue what it could be but my car doesn't have them. Maybe try putting a piece of white or black paper behind before taking a pic so the contrast is greater

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Page 580 of 823 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630680 ... LastLast