Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 601 of 823 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    I can tell you in a couple weeks. I bought this one from the same seller a week or two ago (same one minus the witness mark at 12:00)

Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I can tell you in a couple weeks. I bought this one from the same seller a week or two ago (same one minus the witness mark at 12:00)

lol cool. good lookin out!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

I知 in the process of putting on a new seat cover on my drivers seat. So far so good, but I知 stuck on trying to remove the black plastic tubes that the pegs from the headdresses go into. Anyone have insight into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    I知 in the process of putting on a new seat cover on my drivers seat. So far so good, but I知 stuck on trying to remove the black plastic tubes that the pegs from the headdresses go into. Anyone have insight into this.

Oh man those things are a sumbitch for sure. You have to squeeze the shit out of them on the bottom side to compress the tabs that lock them in. I think I have some loose of you need pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Oh man those things are a sumbitch for sure. You have to squeeze the shit out of them on the bottom side to compress the tabs that lock them in. I think I have some loose of you need pics.
    Yaaaaaas I have the seat back off and I can see it look like there are 3 separate tabs. Any pics would be incredibly helpful.

Also, what have people done with all the grommets that keep the cover attached to the foam? I did the seat bottom and re-affixed three on either side plus the ones in the middle. Just curious to know how many people put back on or if they do anything else.

Yaaaaaas I have the seat back off and I can see it look like there are 3 separate tabs. Any pics would be incredibly helpful.

Also, what have people done with all the grommets that keep the cover attached to the foam? I did the seat bottom and re-affixed three on either side plus the ones in the middle. Just curious to know how many people put back on or if they do anything else.

Here you go dude. You have to reach up there with some pliers and mash the shit out of the tab that I'm pointing to. Also have to crush the tabs on the bottom of the post with the locking mechanism. Make sure the headrest + posts are removed first.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Here you go dude. You have to reach up there with some pliers and mash the shit out of the tab that I'm pointing to. Also have to crush the tabs on the bottom of the post with the locking mechanism. Make sure the headrest + posts are removed first.
    Ooooooooh gotcha I was only squeezing the tabs on the bottom. Perfect I値l give that a try. Thanks so much!

grommets? you mean hog rings? you can try to save yours by using needle nose pliers to OPEN them up.. i was able to reuse most of mine. i also had purchased a set of new hog rings on amazon along with hog ring pliars.

what ever you do be careful working with the seat frames. they are super sharp and with the amount of FORCE you will be exerting trying to push/pull/squeeze things around... you are sure to just "slip" and slice your hand/fingers pretty bad.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    grommets? you mean hog rings? you can try to save yours by using needle nose pliers to OPEN them up.. i was able to reuse most of mine. i also had purchased a set of new hog rings on amazon along with hog ring pliars.

what ever you do be careful working with the seat frames. they are super sharp and with the amount of FORCE you will be exerting trying to push/pull/squeeze things around... you are sure to just "slip" and slice your hand/fingers pretty bad.
    Ahhh yes hog rings! i knew i wasn't using the right term. I been reusing as many as I could. Such a pain in the ass tho.
    Pizza that pic was perfect i really helped me know what i was mashing because you end up working in such a tight spot. It's hard to get plier up where you need them. I now have a completely dismantled driver's seat. I would have loved to stay out there a do some more work tonight but it was already hot and parking the car in the garage only drove temps up even higher. Hopefully I'll have some pics of a finished seat tomorrow.

My front driver's side window started popping/crunching. I've read about the zip-tie fix. Does that work in most situations? Is it best to replace the window regulator?

Page 601 of 823 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651701 ... LastLast