Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 609 of 823 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    Can someone tell me the part number/where to buy the clips for the black exterior door moulding for a sedan? I can only find the M3 ones on ECS so I suppose they are different part numbers.
    Looks like there are 2 styles - #4 & #5. Click on the camera icon to see the difference: https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_3265
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Small foam discs? Those go on some of the door panel clips. I think the ones around the lower speaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I believe they were on all of the door clips initially, according to my 2000 328i, 2002 325xi & the ZHP.
    Yep, thanks. Funny how I didn't look at the door panel after I took it off. It was pretty clear.

I'm having a hell of a time getting the fan clutch off. We removed the expansion tank to get better access. Tried the special tools and no budge. Tried randomly bashing with a mallet with a 4lb sledge a good 40 times, no budge. I'm at a loss here if anyone has some insight on what'd they do in this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    I'm having a hell of a time getting the fan clutch off.
    I'm sure you know it's reverse-threaded. Are you banging in the proper direction? Once off, use a dab of anti-seize on the nut & spin it back on - no wrench needed.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    I'm having a hell of a time getting the fan clutch off. We removed the expansion tank to get better access. Tried the special tools and no budge. Tried randomly bashing with a mallet with a 4lb sledge a good 40 times, no budge. I'm at a loss here if anyone has some insight on what'd they do in this moment.
    Hit it with some penetrating oil. It should come off real easy if you have the wrench and pulley holder. It's reverse threaded.

If you're using the mallet, you want to do quick strikes so the pulley doesn't move too much.

Yeah I've been doing quick strikes in the clockwise direction. Have used some penetrating fluid too. Quick strikes has also clipped my thermostat and ripped it apart lol. Luckily that's one of the things I'm replacing. So penetrating fluid and that's really it? This is like our third (and most "going all in") attempt at getting it off. I don't know what more I can do.

I've had better luck with a deadblow hammer vs. sledge - you don't want it to rebound upon impulse. You can use a long-handled screwdriver or prybar (or "special tools") across two of the bolt heads on the pulley to keep it from turning as you strike the wrench on the nut. Might just need more time with penetrating oil, or a torch!
    Good luck!

I ended up cutting the top of the fan clutches cover, unscrewing the fan blades, lifting the rest of the fan clutch cover out with the fan blades, and then taking out the water pump. That's what I was in there to replace and doing a cooling system swap.

Are these a direct bolt on with the 135i BMWP calipers?

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pt...674816527.html
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Yesterday my hazard and lock switches in the console stopped working and the mirrors have started acting possessed. My locks still work from the fob. The mirrors will move unprovoked to through their full range of motion. When I use the switch to select right or left and move the joystick, it will move all the way in that direction. so I am unable to adjust my mirrors short of manually.

Anyone had this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 609 of 823 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast