Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 628 of 823 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678728 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Another random question for yous. I know some of you are avid FCP Euro customers. I just wanted to know which method you use to ship your used stuff back to them? I know many of the guys on this forumare from the eastcoast, so shipping, or literally dropping the stuff off at their office is simple. I am in Seattle, WA, and i have been looking at my options for sending my used oil back. So far, it seems like i am paying almost the same price to send the oil back, as I would be receiving in refund. Would appreciate any insight here, since honestly I don't have much shipping experience.
    You can use the UPS or FedEx option they have on their website to calculate cost to ship and time in transit ( most likely 5 days via Ground Shipping ). Otherwise the only other option is USPS and using a Flat Rate Box since that is a set cost to any state in the United States.

I been using the warranty on oil change kits for a while now. Usually costs me $12 to ship back the kit from Virginia to FCP using UPS Ground.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Anybody know where I can purchase some alcantara fabric to repair one of my seats ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Anybody know where I can purchase some alcantara fabric to repair one of my seats?
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...it-so-long-!-!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Thank you !!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Car cover: splash the cash and get the OE BMW or are there cheaper alternatives that so the job just as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

we got an OEM one for the 135 when we were in Jersey... no complaints... fit like a glove. Even had pockets for the mirrors and shark fin
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    we got an OEM one for the 135 when we were in Jersey... no complaints... fit like a glove. Even had pockets for the mirrors and shark fin
    Thanks Rob.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Thanks Rob.

Peterman actually gave me a cover with my car. If I can find it you’re welcome to have it. It’s not OEM but it fits.

If I can find it being the important part.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Peterman actually gave me a cover with my car. If I can find it you’re welcome to have it. It’s not OEM but it fits.

If I can find it being the important part.
    Thanks Spenser. Please let me know if you find it!

So I've got this loud hum? that comes from under the car around 68-72mph, peaking at 70. It's not a high pitch whine, but sounds like engine/drivetrain noise. Just grows in volume at one speed then goes away when you get away from 70. It only does it when lightly accelerating. No noise when letting off at 80mph and dropping through the zone. It started after I installed a used 3.38 diff and I thought it was an exhaust leak becoming apparent at a certain rpm, but I tested it in 5th and 6th to confirm that it's road speed related, not engine. Gear wear?

Page 628 of 823 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678728 ... LastLast