Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 654 of 823 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664704754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    We hv a mafia roller that you can borrow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I looked through the tool thread, but couldn’t figure out who is in possession of it. I post an inquiry there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone here used the N54 exhaust manifold studs? They have a torx head for simpler installation vs the double-nut method of the stock studs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Has anyone here used the N54 exhaust manifold studs? They have a torx head for simpler installation vs the double-nut method of the stock studs.

Do you live in an area with snow/drive the car in salt? I personally haven't had good luck with rusty external torx, they seem to strip incredibly easily.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplian View Post
    Do you live in an area with snow/drive the car in salt? I personally haven't had good luck with rusty external torx, they seem to strip incredibly easily.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I live in Atlanta. When/if it snows, the city breaks. We don't get heavy salt here.

-Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

OK, so I put in the bavsound speakers and they worked fine. I checked and every speaker was working. Later, I disconnected the battery and replaced the door airbag and spliced in a new connector. Sometime after that, I noticed that the front right door speakers weren't working. All 3 were out. From what I understand, it could be either the amp or the head unit. Any ideas how to test these or anything? If it is the amp, how hard would it be to use an aftermarket amp and do a sub while I'm at it? Also, I have an aftermarket headunit that I put in a year ago - an Avin Avant 3. It's pretty glitchy so I don't want to rule that out, either.
    John||2005 BMW 330i ZHP||1995 Chevrolet Camaro 3.4L||2008 Hummer H2 SUT|| @oltorf.the.destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Oltorf View Post
    OK, so I put in the bavsound speakers and they worked fine. I checked and every speaker was working. Later, I disconnected the battery and replaced the door airbag and spliced in a new connector. Sometime after that, I noticed that the front right door speakers weren't working. All 3 were out. From what I understand, it could be either the amp or the head unit. Any ideas how to test these or anything? If it is the amp, how hard would it be to use an aftermarket amp and do a sub while I'm at it? Also, I have an aftermarket headunit that I put in a year ago - an Avin Avant 3. It's pretty glitchy so I don't want to rule that out, either.
    Did you pull the door panels when you replaced the air bag? Did you maybe forget to reconnect the speakers? That's definitely some shit that I would do

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Did you pull the door panels when you replaced the air bag? Did you maybe forget to reconnect the speakers? That's definitely some shit that I would do
    forgot to the add - I replaced the airbag on the driver's side door, and the speakers that don't work are on the passenger side door. So I haven't taken apart the door since I installed the speakers and verified that they were working.
    John||2005 BMW 330i ZHP||1995 Chevrolet Camaro 3.4L||2008 Hummer H2 SUT|| @oltorf.the.destroyer

Is the sunshade supposed to fit this badly in a sedan? I ordered this one off ECS and after seeing others fit perfectly in e90s and f30s I got suspicious. The part number on this says it's for a e90, and I know ECS isn't above sending wrong parts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeNick View Post
    Is the sunshade supposed to fit this badly in a sedan? I ordered this one off ECS and after seeing others fit perfectly in e90s and f30s I got suspicious. The part number on this says it's for a e90, and I know ECS isn't above sending wrong parts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    This is the part number on mine:

Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Yup, that must be the wrong part. I have the Genuine E46 BMW shade for mine and it fits perfectly.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 654 of 823 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664704754 ... LastLast