Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 663 of 823 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673713763 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    With my suspension setup I’m used to firm. As long as they can handle 1-2” of white stuff, I’m too low to drive in anything more.
    I used to have continental dws06 tires and drove a few times on 1”-2” of snow without any issues. They also last quite well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Any mafiosos in MD? Just placed an order for a new Wrangler down in Gaithesburg and wife and i will be flying down to get it late May - early June

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    These are my goal wheels.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wheel goals......THATS MY CAR GOAL! I love that color on any M car. Those look like Fikse wheels, love them as well.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    Any mafiosos in MD? Just placed an order for a new Wrangler down in Gaithesburg and wife and i will be flying down to get it late May - early June

Congrats on the Wrangler ! Hope you can meet up with a fellow mafioso over there.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Interestingly the Bridgestone warranty doesn’t say anything about staggered fitments.
    From what I've seen, tire manufacturers don't really want to warranty staggered fitments because they can't be rotated. I don't blame 'em; you can get a few thousand more out of them if you rotate them.

Michelin I think halves the warranty on staggered tires, and some don't even warranty them. It looks like Bridgestone does the same thing as Michelin. From their warranty guide:

For tires used on staggered fitments (vehicles with differentsize tires between the front and rear); the front tires will havethe full mileage warranty (if available) and the rear tires willhave one-half of the stated mileage warranty (if available)
    https://www.bridgestonetire.com/cont...2001012019.pdf
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Wheel goals......THATS MY CAR GOAL! I love that color on any M car. Those look like Fikse wheels, love them as well.
    Yep, those are the FM-5s. I had some Fikse Aro on my Accord before she was stolen. I got them for like 1k...stupid deal right? I want another set, need to finish where I left off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

So the M2 competition came with Michelin PSS.
    I thought I remember reading that they are discontinued? Replaced by the 4s?
    I still see PSS for sale everywhere ...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    When I spoke to a Michelin rep at MTrack days in 2017, he mentioned that they will continue to build them for at least 3 more years due to contractual obligations. He also said they will phase them out slowly with OE tires being the last to disappear. Basically Michelin should continue to make the tires available for at least 3 more years after the vehicle production had ended...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Hmm I don’t know if I am go through a set of rears in three years with the low mileage I’m running on my car, I’m running staggard.
    Perhaps I’ll go for the 4s
    Actually, if that was 2017, they’ll be gone in a year...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I need to get (2) PSS (235/40/18) . Where have you seen them for sale?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 663 of 823 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673713763 ... LastLast