Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 699 of 823 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709749799 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    How's the condition?

Honestly...wouldn't hate it. I want some effin' contrast in my interior.
    In pictures they look pretty clean, I’ll ask for more pics to my phone.... even tho tapatalk is going to make it look like the pics came from a fuc*in potato lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    Unfortunately it’s OE BMW and OE BMW only. I put in an “upgraded HD” one from ECS Tuning and it broke after a year, for a car I drive once a week.
    Thanks, that's what I was afraid of.

Best option is probably BMW regulators through FCPEuro. Another thing I saw is that some people have had success with the cheap regulators on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    How's the condition?

Honestly...wouldn't hate it. I want some effin' contrast in my interior.
    PM’ing you now

Tried installing the new shift knob but there is a gap at the bottom, but i have pushed down as far as it goes. It know it has the rail that i need to align but it seems to be facing the correct way when looking at it from the top.

If i put a towel on top of it and use a mallet, it won't be forceful enough to hurt anything, correct?

Name:  zhp 2.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  135.6 KB

Name:  zhp.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  70.4 KB

Interestingly enough, when i removed the old one the PO had put black electrical tape around the shifter bar, which is odd since when trying to put in the new one it would not really fit with the tape on so had to remove it.
    Last edited by NYRhockey; 10-16-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Anybody in the NY Tri State want a ZHP coupe back bumper? Met a local guy doing a rocket bunny M3 clone and he’s willing to sell this for cheap

250$ dollars is what he’s asking

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    Tried installing the new shift knob but there is a gap at the bottom, but i have pushed down as far as it goes. It know it has the rail that i need to align but it seems to be facing the correct way when looking at it from the top.

If i put a towel on top of it and use a mallet, it won't be forceful enough to hurt anything, correct?

Interestingly enough, when i removed the old one the PO had put black electrical tape around the shifter bar, which is odd since when trying to put in the new one it would not really fit with the tape on so had to remove it.
    Your car isn’t a white sedan is it? I’ve encountered the electrical tape shift knob once before...

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

I’d be hesitant to hit it with anything forceful. Can you feel it/hear it go into its guides, and it’s just not going down far enough?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Did the boot just loosen up and came down a bit? Maybe the zip tie holding the boot up needs replacing.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

You know where to go if you want some help or a 2nd pair of eyes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 699 of 823 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709749799 ... LastLast