Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 708 of 823 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718758808 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Right, there's a roundel stamped on the other side of the plug for the OE BMW part, but the VDO stamp is also there. The roundel is likely shaved off for the VDO part. Roundel would still be there if the shop bought the pump from the dealer, so won't tell you much.
    Maybe I’ll call terry sayther and find out if he uses originalstyle clamps... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Terry Sayther is among the best. One of my favorite shops in town.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Terry Sayther is among the best. One of my favorite shops in town.
    That’s what I’ve heard

Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Would a dealership use an OEM-style clamp or a screw-gear hose clamp?
    I haven't thought about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I reused my original one...
    I didn't have a choice. I had the new pump already in the trunk when mine failed but I didn't have any clamps. I replaced it at a rest stop on I-95.

The original one crimped on just fine, though I wouldn't reuse it a 3rd time. The OE clamp is a "single use" crimp connector.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    It was nice that you were carring a pump. Which made me thinking that I should replace pump on my AW sedan, which is approaching 160k.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Olive has developed a “ticking” noise that I don’t hear while moving, only when stationary. It gets louder as revs go up. DISA?

Trying to figure out how I can get a video up.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Olive has developed a “ticking” noise that I don’t hear while moving, only when stationary. It gets louder as revs go up. DISA?

Trying to figure out how I can get a video up.

Oil level ok?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Oil level ok?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Actually lower than I thought. I checked it like a month ago and it was right where it needed to be. Damn.

Actually lower than I thought. I checked it like a month ago and it was right where it needed to be. Damn.

Yeah, if you have an M54 you should be checking it often. lol
    I just did an oil change last week and I already need a quart on the ZHP.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

If the loss of oil is something new then check for oil leaks and also for any mayo in the ccv.

I have a leaky oil pan gasket and I lose about a quart every 1000-1500 miles. May have some oil consumption issues too but I need to fix the leaks to know for sure.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Speaking of oil consumption: if your tail pipes are clean, could you safely assume that you aren’t burning oil?
    My 2.0 TSI vw burned oil like crazy and the tile pipe was absolutely black as a result.

Page 708 of 823 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718758808 ... LastLast