Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 713 of 823 FirstFirst ... 213613663703711712713714715723763813 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    Can someone tell me where this small broken vacuum hose runs? I'm hoping it's the reason for my P0171 and P0174 codes.
    Attachment 35965
    It connects to the fuel filter and is supposed to be an overflow. It would def cause a vacuum leak.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ and all that is holy. My windshield wipers suck. Someone please recommend a brand. I’m currently using Bosch and my last set was great but. Recommendations? A,Aton links preferred for an upcoming drive.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Jesus Christ and all that is holy. My windshield wipers suck. Someone please recommend a brand. I’m currently using Bosch and my last set was great but. Recommendations? A,Aton links preferred for an upcoming drive.
    I always buy Michelin blades from Costco.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Best blades out there are the BMW Evo flat blades. Part number is 61610037009

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Best blades out there are the BMW Evo flat blades. Part number is 61610037009

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I can vouch for these, I had the stock e46 wiper blades that didnt really do anything for a long time, then switched to the Bosch icons which didnt fit the windshield at all before getting these. These hang off the passenger side a little but still work great.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I got my windshield replaced in September. I suspect my wiper issues are because of this, and I may need a replacement.

I first got the Costco Michelin wipers. One would wipe the lower left half of my windshield. It was raining and I was starting a 500 mile trip to uni, so I bit my upper lip and bought the $40 BMW wipers, which fell out of the wiper arm entirely. Putting them back on returning to Northern California, it wouldn't mate flush with the windshield when laying flat. Super weird.. I suspect something isn't installed correctly on the arm or even worse, the entire windshield is miss shaped.

F*ck. It is ultimate raining session and all my stuff is in SoCal

I got my windshield replaced in September. I suspect my wiper issues are because of this, and I may need a replacement.

I first got the Costco Michelin wipers. One would wipe the lower left half of my windshield. It was raining and I was starting a 500 mile trip to uni, so I bit my upper lip and bought the $40 BMW wipers, which fell out of the wiper arm entirely. Putting them back on returning to Northern California, it wouldn't mate flush with the windshield when laying flat. Super weird.. I suspect something isn't installed correctly on the arm or even worse, the entire windshield is miss shaped.

F*ck. It is ultimate raining session and all my stuff is in SoCal
    A good stop gap would be applying RainX to your windshield. Over 50 or so, you shouldn’t even need wipers unless it’s a really heavy downpour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I first got the Costco Michelin wipers. One would wipe the lower left half of my windshield.
    Maybe the wiper arms are somehow out of alignment? I haven’t looked into the mechanics of the wiper system so I have no idea if that’s even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplian View Post
    A good stop gap would be applying RainX to your windshield. Over 50 or so, you shouldn’t even need wipers unless it’s a really heavy downpour.
    RainX is my jam, been using it for 15 years. The only time I actually use my wipers is in the neighborhood or parking lots.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Even with RainX, having so many water drops on my windshield drives me nuts. Lol

For wipers I just use the Bosch ones from FCP Euro and replace them twice a year... For free.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Even with RainX, having so many water drops on my windshield drives me nuts. Lol

For wipers I just use the Bosch ones from FCP Euro and replace them twice a year... For free.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    How does that become cost efficient with shipping? The ones on there now are Bosch FCP

BOYS, this is it. My car, Mia, is officially a manual. My left leg is killing me, knot in my butt. Intense up so hard but I don’t stall. My favorite was I was so tired I clutched in to start it and immediately released as if it was a brake pedal in an automatic. Habits will have to change...

I went with Garagtastic track transmission mounts. My car is literally vibrating apart. I’m placing an order tonigh. I had UUC black on my last car and it was great, but this time my car will have poly diff bushings. Should I go M3 or return to UUC black if I liked them?

Page 713 of 823 FirstFirst ... 213613663703711712713714715723763813 ... LastLast