Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 731 of 823 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731732733741781 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 8230
    Those who have taken their trunk handle off - was this gasket sandwiched between the handle and the trunk itself? I just took mine off to install a reverse camera and it was missing.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Those who have taken their trunk handle off - was this gasket sandwiched between the handle and the trunk itself? I just took mine off to install a reverse camera and it was missing.
    Yup, just sandwiched.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Yup, just sandwiched.
    Thank you. Luckily the local stealership is on-par with pricing from ECS Tuning (which is only $4 USD more than FCP Euro) with the conversion rate so at least I can install this fairly soon!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Anyone know of or use a good company for CF work? I wanna have an 8pc interior trim for sedan and steering wheel trim done?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Anyone know of or use a good company for CF work? I wanna have an 8pc interior trim for sedan and steering wheel trim done?
    I believe NelsonRacingWheel is a great company, Owner/Manager owns a ZHP coupe. I had shopped them for a dry carbon alternative to our cubed trim a while back but I wasn’t ready for the price at the time. Be ready to pay a premium, or at the very least source a set of wooden trim to do this on a spare set. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a way of contacting terraphtm? Want some coding done and I know it’s something he could do. Lost track of him a while back and haven’t been able to get a response since

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Does anyone have a way of contacting terraphtm? Want some coding done and I know it’s something he could do. Lost track of him a while back and haven’t been able to get a response since

I see his username somewhat frequently on Reddit. You could try PM’ing him on there if you’re a Reddit user.

And FWIW it’s spelled TerraPhantm.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I see his username somewhat frequently on Reddit. You could try PM’ing him on there if you’re a Reddit user.

And FWIW it’s spelled TerraPhantm.
    I don’t use reddit, I guess I’ll have to hop on there one of these days.
    Thanks for that!

Sorry I haven’t responded, Tapatalk refuses to load any of my messages without an error message -_-.... or load a single photo

Need ideas on what else could be wrong.

Naturally with all this shut down garbage the zhp sits a lot so i make an effort to drive it for about half hr every weekend, but when i come home and turn it off the oil light goes yellow and stays on for about 10 seconds.

- Checked the oil this Sunday and level seems fine
    - Oil change was done Sep 2019 at 62.8k miles, and it’s at 64.6k now. Oil level sender was changed at this visit as well
    - OPG was changed Oct 2018 at 57.7k miles
    - Engine bay looks clean with no signs of leak

Name:  zhp.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  82.6 KB
    Name:  zhp 2.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  59.3 KB

It's a bit difficult to see the oil level from this picture, but the entire rectangular block was wet. Car must not have been leve where it was parked because if you flipped over the stick, the rectangular block was only wet 1/3 of the way up on the other side.

Page 731 of 823 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731732733741781 ... LastLast