Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 759 of 823 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Anyone have some recommendations on a cordless ratchet? Thinking about splurging.
    I bought the M12 Milwaukee ratchet after watching the 50sKid videos... he used it on everything

it's the most used and best tool I've ever added to my box. I use it on almost every repair... https://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-245...4540715&sr=8-4

I have since added multiple M12 tools (inflator, nailer, drill, flashlight) to optimize the M12 batteries and they are all awesome
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    I bought the M12 Milwaukee ratchet after watching the 50sKid videos... he used it on everything

it's the most used and best tool I've ever added to my box. I use it on almost every repair... https://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-245...4540715&sr=8-4

I have since added multiple M12 tools (inflator, nailer, drill, flashlight) to optimize the M12 batteries and they are all awesome
    Gracias! Is 35 ft-lbs of torque enough for most auto-related jobs excluding wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Gracias! Is 35 ft-lbs of torque enough for most auto-related jobs excluding wheels?
    not for wheels. it's not an impact. But for almost every nut or bolt I grab this this tool (and at the tougher end think brake calipers bolts) is in the wheel house of this ratchet. I have Craftsman impact for wheels
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    not for wheels. it's not an impact. But for almost every nut or bolt I grab this this tool (and at the tougher end think brake calipers bolts) is in the wheel house of this ratchet. I have Craftsman impact for wheels
    Yeah, I already have an impact wrench, wouldn't dream of reaching for the ratchet for the wheels.

I realized a little while ago my zhp doesn't have tips on the exhaust (just bare metal muffler tips?)
    Is this normal? And does anyone know if I can buy OEM exhaust tips that'll fit these (without requiring welding) that aren't the regular chrome e46 ones?

I think I read somewhere that e53 x5 exhaust tips will also fit our mufflers?
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

ZHP muffler came with polished metal tips, no chrome. They polish up nice with some elbow grease.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Quote Originally Posted by PdZHP View Post
    ZHP muffler came with polished metal tips, no chrome. They polish up nice with some elbow grease.
    I see. So I shouldn't get any tips then? Any recommendations on what to use for cleaning? I feel like mine look like worn metal, like no polish to them.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Quote Originally Posted by roddykaregaran View Post
    I see. So I shouldn't get any tips then? Any recommendations on what to use for cleaning? I feel like mine look like worn metal, like no polish to them.
    I have the BMWP exhaust, but it was pretty cruddy for a while. I sanded it with 800 grit sandpaper, which was enough to get rid of all the carbon. How much polishing and the number of steps would depend on how shiny you want it - 800 grit is good for something like a brushed finish, you can move to 1500, 2000 grit, then various steel wools. Then use actual metal polish with a MF towel if you want it to have a mirror-like shine.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by roddykaregaran View Post
    Blue Magic works like magic.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Got it. Appreciate the gents. Gonna give that a shot.

While I’m here, anyone know where I can find some warm-colored LED interior bulbs? Looking to either go back to just regular OEM bulbs (if I can even find any) or change from my existing LED 6000k/6500k to something in the 4000k range. Where I’m at right now is just way too white-blue. I’ve checked Amazon, EBay, seen Ziza on ECS, but I’m afraid they’re still too white-blue for me.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

Page 759 of 823 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809 ... LastLast