Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 762 of 823 FirstFirst ... 262662712752760761762763764772812 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Have you considered hydrographics/water transfer printing? https://www.lipcollision.com/services/hydrographics/
    id prefer actual CF, that is an interesting process though
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Has anyone heard of anyone in the E46 community figuring out how to code the M3 instrument cluster into our cars with a functioning shift light? Not just for specific RPM, but that has been coded for rate of RPM acceleration as well? I remember a previous member was working on it (who I think has now graduated from medical school) but I can't remember his username and he hasn't been active in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Has anyone heard of anyone in the E46 community figuring out how to code the M3 instrument cluster into our cars with a functioning shift light? Not just for specific RPM, but that has been coded for rate of RPM acceleration as well? I remember a previous member was working on it (who I think has now graduated from medical school) but I can't remember his username and he hasn't been active in a long time.
    Don't know the details but I believe that was terra or terraphantm. I think he's more (and still) active at nam3f
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I'll have to stalk him over there. I want an M3 cluster, but only if that can managed to be coded.

I have an M3 cluster in my ZHP, I’ve been told that the warm up lights don’t work unless you have the S54 swap parts associated with it/actually have that swap. It’s the only thing in the cluster that doesn’t work that I wish would.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I have an M3 cluster in my ZHP, I’ve been told that the warm up lights don’t work unless you have the S54 swap parts associated with it/actually have that swap. It’s the only thing in the cluster that doesn’t work that I wish would.
    Terra had gotten the warm up lights to work (in terms of coolant temp) and I might errantly remember him working on coding them as the shift lights like in an M3, but then became busy with medical school.

Terra's warm up lights:

This guy's video has the shift lights coded although they seem a little off. Coded by one comrade "Dimitri R":

This guy also has it going, apparently:

I’d love to get that feature working, part of the reason I got the cluster to begin with, albeit not the main reason. I just think that cluster has a much better aesthetic

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I’d love to get that feature working, part of the reason I got the cluster to begin with, albeit not the main reason. I just think that cluster has a much better aesthetic
    Jacob, have you tried sending terra a PM over on nam3f?

I have a cluster that was modified by terra installed in my car. The warm-up lights and other functions work besides the Rev lights. Iirc it was something to do with the dme not being from the m3

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I’ll have to PM him over there

I thought it wasn’t possible to do without some M3 parts

Page 762 of 823 FirstFirst ... 262662712752760761762763764772812 ... LastLast