Page 775 of 787 FirstFirst ... 275675725765773774775776777785 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 7868

Thread: The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

  1. #7741
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by roddykar View Post
    Damn! I'm in a weird spot. Found a guy willing to sell me his full interior in the east coast, but really preferred to only sell local until I convinced him. Told him I'll have Uship come and pick it up to make it easy for him, but I doubt he will do any packing or anything. He was pretty much refusing to ship until I had pressured him to do so

    Trying to figure out quotes right now, but this may not work out--seems like.
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    that makes sense. packing is a PIA.

    If it's a great deal, road trip and go get it? lol
    This is where the power of the forum/community comes in! It would be nice if someone local could buy it on your behalf and act as the middle man to check its condition and negotiate. Then you could drive down or have it shipped without as much worry.

    A lot easier said than done though

    Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  2. #7742
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    This is where the power of the forum/community comes in! It would be nice if someone local could buy it on your behalf and act as the middle man to check its condition and negotiate. Then you could drive down or have it shipped without as much worry.

    A lot easier said than done though

    Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    We've done that back in the day. Not sure about here. But on e46f. We moved something across the country through a series of fanatics lol I forgot what it was though.

  3. #7743
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    We've done that back in the day. Not sure about here. But on e46f. We moved something across the country through a series of fanatics lol I forgot what it was though.
    This is big on Tacomaworld.com for when guys needed things moved when bought/sold.

    Roddykar, maybe post up the info to see if anyone on the forums can help? Maybe post on the ZHP facebook too.

  4. #7744
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    999
    Yeah, forums were a lot more active ~10 years ago, when social media wasn't as big as it was. Now everything seems to be migrating to fb groups or instagram. My local BMW forum (maxbimmer) was pretty big back in the day, now there's like 1 post every 2 or 3 days of just spam or people selling stuff
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)


  5. #7745
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Independence KY
    Posts
    2,542
    Does anyone know what M logo fits on the ZHP steering wheel trim?

    I bought 2-3 different kinds of eBay a while back and none of them are the correct sizing.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover



  6. #7746
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Does anyone know what M logo fits on the ZHP steering wheel trim?

    I bought 2-3 different kinds of eBay a while back and none of them are the correct sizing.
    You can order one from here Jacob


    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...h/32332226479/

    The badge itself is attached to the two posts with double-sided tape. Just remove the badge and then reapply new double-sided tape and replace the badge on the M-Spoke lower steering wheel trim. I will confirm this since I just ordered this part

  7. #7747
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    that makes sense. packing is a PIA.
    If it's a great deal, road trip and go get it? lol
    I thought about it actually. Looked up flights, checked truck rental prices. Costs end up being pretty damn high, but time spent ends up even more.

    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    This is where the power of the forum/community comes in! It would be nice if someone local could buy it on your behalf and act as the middle man to check its condition and negotiate. Then you could drive down or have it shipped without as much worry.

    A lot easier said than done though
    Agreed. I just need to make the guy feel like I'm not trying to scam him or do some chargeback. I've created a purchase agreement for now that'll maybe quell some fears. but we'll see if he signs it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    This is big on Tacomaworld.com for when guys needed things moved when bought/sold.
    Roddykar, maybe post up the info to see if anyone on the forums can help? Maybe post on the ZHP facebook too.
    Didn't even know there was a ZHP Facebook. How can I guarantee posting it there wouldn't get my set sniped sounds sinister, I know. But I've been looking for almost 6 months and a full cinnamon has been a major pain.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

  8. #7748
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by roddykar View Post
    I thought about it actually. Looked up flights, checked truck rental prices. Costs end up being pretty damn high, but time spent ends up even more.


    Agreed. I just need to make the guy feel like I'm not trying to scam him or do some chargeback. I've created a purchase agreement for now that'll maybe quell some fears. but we'll see if he signs it.

    Didn't even know there was a ZHP Facebook. How can I guarantee posting it there wouldn't get my set sniped sounds sinister, I know. But I've been looking for almost 6 months and a full cinnamon has been a major pain.


    What if you skipped the truck and just flew out, pack and palletize for Uship, and then flew home? You might be able to do it in one day, or a short two days. Then 1) this set wouldn't get sniped, 2) you can pack and protect to your hearts content.

    Less in time and money than driving a set back from east coast.

  9. #7749
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    What if you skipped the truck and just flew out, pack and palletize for Uship, and then flew home? You might be able to do it in one day, or a short two days. Then 1) this set wouldn't get sniped, 2) you can pack and protect to your hearts content.

    Less in time and money than driving a set back from east coast.
    Wow. this aint a bad idea at all. Going to look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.
    200K REFRESH PROJECT

  10. #7750
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    What if you skipped the truck and just flew out, pack and palletize for Uship, and then flew home? You might be able to do it in one day, or a short two days. Then 1) this set wouldn't get sniped, 2) you can pack and protect to your hearts content.

    Less in time and money than driving a set back from east coast.
    +1 I feel like flights shouldn't cost that much. Just look for the cheapest flight you can get. Only need a backpack so like basic economy should be good enough.

    what state is the stuff in? Maine? lol

Page 775 of 787 FirstFirst ... 275675725765773774775776777785 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Picture Thread
    By tripod06 in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 1137
    Last Post: 04-24-2021, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •