Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 786 of 823 FirstFirst ... 286686736776784785786787788796 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    like I said, I run a 10mm spacer in the rear with zero issues on my 135 w/ stock tire sizes. I think you can go up to a 12-15mm on stock tire size with the 135 wheels and not have any clearance issues
    I had 10mm spacers on my rear 135s with Michelin Pilot AS4 tires (in stock 255 size) and experienced some rubbing. My rear fenders are not touched...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I had 10mm spacers on my rear 135s with Michelin Pilot AS4 tires (in stock 255 size) and experienced some rubbing. My rear fenders are not touched...
    Yeah that's what I would expect on untouched sedans based on my experience. The rear really seems to be the limiting factor here. Kinda sucks because the front can take pretty much any spacer size thanks to the hub extenders. I think I might just give 3mm all around a shot. I'm really love super subtle changes but I wonder if this might be too subtle even for me.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Yeah that's what I would expect on untouched sedans based on my experience. The rear really seems to be the limiting factor here. Kinda sucks because the front can take pretty much any spacer size thanks to the hub extenders. I think I might just give 3mm all around a shot. I'm really love super subtle changes but I wonder if this might be too subtle even for me.
    That's what I'm doing. I put on 3mm spacers up front since adding my Wilwood BBKs there... no issues as far as I know... I have sourced 3mm hub centric spacers for my rear wheels.

I don’t know how any of you has rubbing issues with a 10mm. I am lowered on coilovers and when I swap over to my stock wheels/tires for winter storage I have zero rubbing issues. Like, none. and still could probably my run 12-15mm. My fenders are also haven’t been modified.

IDK, weird. but if you cant fit a 10mm you cant fit a 10mm.
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 09-03-2021 at 12:04 PM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Tire size also plays a factor. Even with the same designated tire size, the actual size varies between manufacturers and also between the tires within a manufacturer.

I had this over in my project thread but didn't get a clear answer: for end links, what are acceptable non-BMW branded end links? Lemfoerder? BMWs are $50 each, but other brands are <$20. Would love to save some money.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I had this over in my project thread but didn't get a clear answer: for end links, what are acceptable non-BMW branded end links? Lemfoerder? BMWs are $50 each, but other brands are <$20. Would love to save some money.
    Lemförder would be the go to. I currently have Meyle HD and they have lasted me longer than Lemförder, but I don't think that's going to be a concern if you are running stock sway bars.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I'm using Status Gruppe Tuning adjustable end links and not having issues with them

https://statusgruppe.com/product/bmw...way-bar-links/

Anyone replace the rear quarter panel window seal in a sedan? The internet is flooded with videos and DIYs of coupes but nothing in a sedan and mine is actually flaking off around the window so I'd like the replace it.

The part in question: BMW-51348194693

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

When do folks replace the hard coolant lines under the intake manifold? Im at 205k miles and haven’t done it yet.

Same question about the control arms as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 786 of 823 FirstFirst ... 286686736776784785786787788796 ... LastLast