Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 788 of 823 FirstFirst ... 288688738778786787788789790798 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 8230
    The only thing I could think of is that it could be a retainer clip for one of the clutch lines. But I remember them being more squiggly lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I personally swapped my dash and carpets from grey to black. There is nothing back there that uses that. It probably got stuck to your shoe and you pulled it into the car
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    The only thing I could think of is that it could be a retainer clip for one of the clutch lines. But I remember them being more squiggly lol
    Yeah, did some searching and didn't come up with anything. Not gonna worry about it but going to keep it on the side. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Think of the weight reduction you'll get without that piece

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Think of the weight reduction you'll get without that piece

I recently set a personal best time at the track... maybe me installing the tow hitch helped with the weight distribution!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Anyone know where to get a good set of LED reverse bulbs?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Anyone know where to get a good set of LED reverse bulbs?
    I use these:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-1156-751...-127632-2357-0

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I have these in my car and like them a lot:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the recommendations. I just realized yesterday I never put LEDs in my reverse lights when I went to try and figure out why my passenger side LED tail light doesn’t light up when the HL switch is turned. Lights up when I hit the brakes but doesn’t stay lit with the switch turned
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

This will be my first Winter in Utah with my 05 coupe. Originally my plan was to park the ZHP during Winter months (driveway, uncovered unfortunately) and drive my older Tundra until the state stops salting the roads in early Spring. However, as I consider the impact to the ZHP in being parked for several months (need for fluid refresh come Spring, flat spots on tires, mice?? etc etc), does it make more sense to simply drive the ZHP occasionally and just make a point of washing regularly to reduce wear and tear from salt exposure? Curious on everyone's opinion one way or the other.

I would just drive it on dry days when the salt will have the least impact and wash the undercarriage regularly like you said.
    We never had a problem with mice because we have a cat and litter box in the garage, but there are ways around things like flat spots. There’s a whole thread on long term storage on the forum somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Page 788 of 823 FirstFirst ... 288688738778786787788789790798 ... LastLast