Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 790 of 823 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Any idea on why my engine bay is so loud?

As the attached video shows, loud raspiness on the right side around the secondary air pump and loud flow noises by the DISA valve. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/6174008b..._122016297.mp4
    Mine also sounds like this. I also don't like it and want it to sound better lol
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Does anyone have any recommendations as to how to access this hose clamp if the bolt is facing the other way (i.e. downwards)? It is on the lower intake boot, but the upper hose portion of that boot, specifically the portion going to the ICV.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it.

Yeah it’s important to orient that bolt such that it can be easily reached the next time someone goes in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Question: where might one source the gasket for a GruppeM intake where the carbon fiber shield (red arrow) mates to the air filter (green arrow)? Mine has since disintegrated on me when I took it apart to clean the filter. I might need to switch over to my BMW Performance intake for a while

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Yeah it’s important to orient that bolt such that it can be easily reached the next time someone goes in there

Sadly, I don't think it's ever been touched, so this is as it came from the factory unless I'm mistaken.
    Last edited by BMWCurves; 11-07-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations as to how to access this hose clamp if the bolt is facing the other way (i.e. downwards)? It is on the lower intake boot, but the upper hose portion of that boot, specifically the portion going to the ICV.
    I believe the boots are put in as a combo or in from the bottom originally, with no regards to being replaced. That's where a flexible hose clamp driver can help, or go blindly in with a socket & ratchet!
    Name:  61P8KRHrF3L._AC_SY355_.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  6.2 KB
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I believe the boots are put in as a combo or in from the bottom originally, with no regards to being replaced. That's where a flexible hose clamp driver can help, or go blindly in with a socket & ratchet!
    Name:  61P8KRHrF3L._AC_SY355_.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  6.2 KB
    Since I do not have a flexible hose clamp driver, this was me last night:

Since I do not have a flexible hose clamp driver, this was me last night:

LOL!

Looks like you might have to access it from underneath, maybe need to take the reinforcement plate off and have many extensions.

Question: where might one source the gasket for a GruppeM intake where the carbon fiber shield (red arrow) mates to the air filter (green arrow)? Mine has since disintegrated on me when I took it apart to clean the filter. I might need to switch over to my BMW Performance intake for a while

Sadly, I don't think it's ever been touched, so this is as it came from the factory unless I'm mistaken.
    If you ever find out, please do let me know.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I’m offering a $10 Venmo/PayPal for the first person that can find me the associated connectors for these plugs, and the wire pins that go into them. I’m sure there’s an easy way, but I don’t know it. I just end up aimlessly searching RealOEM. Hoping an expert can just take the guess work out for me.

Also I’m trying to make a harness. BMW branded or not, anyone have good plug suppliers? Looking to connect 6 wires.

I swear those part numbers don't even come up. pull out a pin and the wire gauge, probably find it faster that way lol

edit:
    I guess it's a type of PBT GF15 connector

like these:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/25485618034...0AAOSwJTNgHE-1

just gotta find the correct pins you need.
    Last edited by sillieidiot; 11-12-2021 at 06:59 PM.

Page 790 of 823 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800 ... LastLast