Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 814 of 823 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    What else would you recommend ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Genuine BMW is the only other option unfortunately.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Genuine BMW is the only other option unfortunately.
    Ya, not seeing any other options. Anyway, thanks!

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

NO

@ZHPizza can confirm
    What was the actual issue in using Rein power steering hoses? Just curious to know the discussion that was had regarding use of Rein power steering hoses...

I found this discussion and with exception of the high pressure power steering hose, the use of Rein hoses was okay.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...+steering+hose

I believe for ZHPizza the hoses collapsed soon after installation. For me they started leaking soon after installation. Quality is simply bad on Rein parts.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I believe for ZHPizza the hoses collapsed soon after installation. For me they started leaking soon after installation. Quality is simply bad on Rein parts.
    Gotcha. Thanks

I think mine made it 8 months but basically disintegrated and collapsed. I remember getting on FCP Euro and seeing similar feedback in the reviews. This was a few years ago though they may have fixed it since then.

@san if you're willing to risk doing the job twice FCP did of course make good on their warranty and gave me credit towards the genuine BMW hose when I said I wanted that instead of more Rein trash.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I think mine made it 8 months but basically disintegrated and collapsed. I remember getting on FCP Euro and seeing similar feedback in the reviews. This was a few years ago though they may have fixed it since then.
    Thanks for chiming in on this.

For folks that got fuel injector cleaning done, would you recommend it? I’ve heard pros and cons, with some saying it brought back lost performance and the other side saying it does more harm than good…

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    For folks that got fuel injector cleaning done, would you recommend it? I’ve heard pros and cons, with some saying it brought back lost performance and the other side saying it does more harm than good…
    If the car has >150k miles then it's prob worth it, in my opinion. The upsides are the injectors will be balanced and spraying as it should be, and the performance maximized. The downside is you might find an injector that's beyond cleaning and require replacement - this I see as an upside, too.

There was a guy on the forums, "MEPEH," that was doing it for people. I had it done on the m3 at around 160k, he sent me before and afters. It's nice to have objective data to confirm the difference.

Prices seemed to have gone up quite a bit in the last few years. RC Injectors are now $29 each. InjectorRX.com is about $22 each.

Before, looks like all but #2 was low:

After, not perfect, but much better:

I'm not sure how the different providers compare. For $5 each, I was pretty happy with the outcome. I can't seem to find him anymore.

Thanks Will!
    I’m inclined to get them refurbished since I’m at 215k miles for the reasons you mentioned. But just trying understand if there are any negative reasons that I haven’t thought of and so far the only complaint I’ve heard from some folks is possibility of injectors leaking post refurb…

Page 814 of 823 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816 ... LastLast