Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 815 of 823 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 8230
    What all is needed to swap an S54 into our cars the best way possible? front to rear bumper, whats the best way to make that swap work.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    What all is needed to swap an S54 into our cars the best way possible? front to rear bumper, whats the best way to make that swap work.
    I'm not sure, but user "nextelbuddy" on nam3forum.com has a great example of what you're talking about. Maybe he has a build page in his post history (link).

User Bry5on has a great example. Wagon, too!

(link to build page)

Edit:
    Here's another s54 engine swap thread, maybe it'll have some more info:

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...and-sedan-swap

Last edited by Will; 06-21-2023 at 08:49 PM. Reason: add another thread

Jacob, nextelbuddy is Shawn Robertson. Reach out to him and he should be able to tell you all that is needed for an S54 swap. He has done this a few times so he's a very reliable resource of knowledge.

How complete do you want it to be? If you want it to be an as close of an M3 replica than IMO you have to by an M3 to donate all of its bits. If you just want an S54 then you can get away with piecing it together. *This is in regards to everything BUT the body work.

This is 99% of the parts for an S54 conversion the way I do them.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CXERewHL3N_/

Current Garage... '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Black 323iT (wife's), '02 Alpine 325iT (Eileen, Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT

Instagram @ HillPerformanceBimmers
    Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Hi, George. That's a good drone pic.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeH View Post
    How complete do you want it to be? If you want it to be an as close of an M3 replica than IMO you have to by an M3 to donate all of its bits. If you just want an S54 then you can get away with piecing it together. *This is in regards to everything BUT the body work.

This is 99% of the parts for an S54 conversion the way I do them.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CXERewHL3N_/

Thanks for the response. I’ll send you a message privately on IG
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Does anyone where the black internal torx screw, that looks like the DISA valve screw, only shorter goes in and around the intake manifold?

I’m struggling to upload pictures using Tapatalk for some reason, but basically it’s a small black internal torx screw that I removed when I was replacing the coolant lines under the intake manifold it I cannot seems to remember where it goes now.

It’s this screw-

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...10-11611708274

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Does anyone where the black internal torx screw, that looks like the DISA valve screw, only shorter goes in and around the intake manifold?

I’m struggling to upload pictures using Tapatalk for some reason, but basically it’s a small black internal torx screw that I removed when I was replacing the coolant lines under the intake manifold it I cannot seems to remember where it goes now.

It’s this screw-

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...10-11611708274

Thanks in advance!

Did you remove any of the metal brackets that attach various things to the manifold? I took my manifold off the other week, the only place I remember encountering internal torx on mine were on the 3-4 brackets, and there were 2 different head sizes if I remember right (T25 and T30?)
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Did you remove any of the metal brackets that attach various things to the manifold? I took my manifold off the other week, the only place I remember encountering internal torx on mine were on the 3-4 brackets, and there were 2 different head sizes if I remember right (T25 and T30?)
    Yup, this one’s a T30.
    I did remove the brackets and as far as I can see, they’re all fastened down and held in place.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Yup, this one’s a T30.
    I did remove the brackets and as far as I can see, they’re all fastened down and held in place.

Hmm, I’ll take a look in the morning and see if I can spot any hidden ones. Mine’s still off the car.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Page 815 of 823 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817 ... LastLast