Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 91 of 823 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191591 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    I have a spare laying around.
    "Evil laugh"

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    "Evil laugh"
    Completely serious face with an aura of sadistic intent.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Random question, I wonder if I can get the old airbag from the recall? I could use it to prank one of my smart ass friend's!
    I hope you have some understanding and very forgiving friends
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post
    rofl that's still funny after seeing it 5 times!

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Random question, I wonder if I can get the old airbag from the recall? I could use it to prank one of my smart ass friend's!
    Quote Originally Posted by OtterEffect View Post

I love this forum

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

I can't imagine that hitting my face.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I can't imagine that hitting my face.
    I can...and it hurts!

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

At least the Porsche doesn't have an airbag?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Only a steering wheel.... Which I assume is a bit harder than a bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Edit: when I started typing this I needed help with a diagnosis, now I am just confused and any input helps

Hey guys, kinda urgent one here.

So I was just getting off the highway after a 30 minute commute to school, and was stopped at the intersection. Light turned green and the car got off the line like it normally does, but then almost immediately (1st gear around 2k) it felt as if I had stepped in the brakes, my immediate response was to give it more gas and shift into second (as I was crossing an intersection and wanted to get out). In second, same thing, absolutely no power. I just managed to make it the nearest driveway and thankfully as soon as I pulled in, power steering went out, dash lit up, and car died.

I spoke to Dario and he suggested that it was the fuel pump. I listened for the "whir" noise but I couldn't hear it. Not sure if that's because there is no noise, or because I'm 30 feet from a massive intersection. My gas gauge indicated about 1/16 or so of a tank. All belts look good, oil is fine, as are all other engine fluids. Not a drop of anything in sight. After waiting a couple if minutes I tried to turn it on which looked like this:

Then after recording that video, in the slight chance my fuel gauge is off, I walked to the nearest gas station and bought a gallon. After dumping it into to my car, I let it sit and then attempted another startup which looked like this:

*insert happiness and confusion here*

Well my original question was, did my fuel pump go out. But now, since it wasn't working when I started typing this, and now is working, is my gauge just wrong and I just ran out of gass? I will go immediately now and fill her up. Would a strain on the fuel pump like this today, be a good excuse to replace it anyways?

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Page 91 of 823 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191591 ... LastLast