Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Zhp to SoCal!!!

Hey there guys
    Happy to find a forum and guys/girls that are enthusiast about this amazing bmw.
    Just recent bought my 2006 black 330ci zhp coupe from the bmw dealership for 11k
    Has 113 but runs and feels like a champ. With beautiful black interior. I thought I fell in love at first sight. Proud to be a Zhp Owner
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome from Redondo Beach!
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

when I was searching for my ZHP, I was calling BMW dealers all around California. Beverly Hills BMW was the most helpful, saying that while they were very rare these days, she would call me if one came in. That was a few years ago. Anyway, welcome to the board!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Welcome !

Awesome Welcome!!!!

sent by new technology DA

Thank you. Love the hospitality

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    when I was searching for my ZHP, I was calling BMW dealers all around California. Beverly Hills BMW was the most helpful, saying that while they were very rare these days, she would call me if one came in. That was a few years ago. Anyway, welcome to the board!
    Thanks. Actually I bought my ZHP at Beverly Hills BMW. They posted it online a week before it was actually on the lot. The day she came to the lot, the one of the salesmen gave me a call and was there the same day and bought it. It was exactly what I was liking for just a bit on the miles but after the 40 point inspection by BMW and have her a run in LA a few times I fell in love.

Quote Originally Posted by MMBZHP View Post
    Thanks. Actually I bought my ZHP at Beverly Hills BMW. They posted it online a week before it was actually on the lot. The day she came to the lot, the one of the salesmen gave me a call and was there the same day and bought it. It was exactly what I was liking for just a bit on the miles but after the 40 point inspection by BMW and have her a run in LA a few times I fell in love.
    Glad you got the call,,, and the car! Congrats and welcome.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Welcome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast